I haven't posted pic's of my minis in awhile

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniforFaith

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Hi all, just thought I would share some pictures of my three minis I took today.. I haven't took to many lately due to the muddy drylot.. But I see others are having the same problem so i don't feel as bad.. So here are my minis in winter whoolies and mud.. They were running around when I tried to take their pic's. So then they just stood there, like to say what ya lookin at?? But if you notice, in all of them, my gelding Bulldog is hiding. All of the sudden he ahs become camera shy.(I don't think he likes the noises my new camera makes)

Lucy, Bulldog and Posie

IMG_0590.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

Thanks for letting me share.. Oh, by the way, I need some added support. Isn't three an odd number??
default_rolleyes.gif
I need another one to make an even number, right??
default_yes.gif
I am working on hubby
default_poke.gif
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad you weren't closer to Cali....I would be trying to convince you to go get my new girls little boy.
default_wub.png

Your little ones are so darn cute!!! They look like little bears in their woolies
default_biggrin.png

Too bad you weren't closer to Cali....I would be trying to convince you to go get my new girls little boy.
default_wub.png

Your little ones are so darn cute!!! They look like little bears in their woolies
default_biggrin.png
I would, if I was closer.. How is she doing by the way?? I have been wondering. I seen her pic's and she is very pretty. That is what I am wishing my next mini will be, black and white pinto..But I think I am asking to much to also try to find one with blue eyes..
default_wub.png
Faith says we can only get a blue eye horsey, that way they match hers.. Bulldog is the exception, he's aloud not to have blues eyes, as he is her riding buddy..
default_yes.gif

Very nice bunch! Don't you hate the mud??? That is our second season here. 9 months mud season, 3 months summer. blech.

I love their pictures!!!! So cute and I like four better than three
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
Then you could have two girls and two boys
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Very cute pix!

Yes you definently need another one to make it even LOL

Oh they are just adorable!!Dont feel bad about the mud, big problem hear atm, everything decided to dethaw :p.

And I think 3 is a very uneven number....;) :D

I love them in there winter fuzzies the most!

just like big snuggly bears.

Your little fuzzys are so cute, its been raining here for a couple days today the sun was out, let the little ones out, the first thing they did was roll in the mud, my blue roan looks black.

Aw Jodi don't feel bad. That's no mud pit and they look so fat and sassy and healthy too. Great pics!

Aw Jodi don't feel bad. That's no mud pit and they look so fat and sassy and healthy too. Great pics!
Thanks Marty
default_wub.png
.. I feel bad about how muddy they are.. I think I am doing pretty good with them so far. I have learned everything from everyone on here..
default_wink.png
I am more for fat and sassy than skinny mini's..
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back