I Have officially joined...the long eared side!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

copperwood farm

Reaction score
I am So excited I just had to share. I have admired many a donkey, but the 'right 'one has never graced our farm. We have 9 minis as well as other 'bigs' and critters about.

Finally Mom and I mae a 2 hr trek today ot go and see our little Jenny and we brought her home with us. I rode in the back of the truck and brushed her all the way.

She isn't registered, But is beautifully put togeather and is Spotted 33 inches at 1 1/2yrs.

default_saludando.gif
Welcome to our little corner of the forum. Congrats on your new addition. ., just one tiny little question
default_biggrin.png
??? Where are the pictures??? We LOVE pictures. Sounds like you have already been won over by a lovable longear. They are so irresistible.

Corinne

I will work on getting soem pictures tomorrow, I have been cutting mats of 'gunk' off her belly and show sheening her today. She even tolerated a blanket, her coat isn't as thick as the minis and she is a little thin. But otherwise is doing well. I will try the practise board.

Thanks

congradulations !!! My donk and I have a very special relationship
default_wub.png
although he is a pill ..I love him dearly. I cant wait to see her.

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
GOOD FOR YOU, THEY ARE SUCH CHARACTERS. BOTH OF MINE(OR DO I BELONG TO THEM) ARESO FUNNY AND POSSIVE OF ME, I CAN'T EVEN WALK NEXT TO MY HUSBAND WITHOUT THEM COMMING BETWEEN US. YOU GOTTA LOVE THE LONG EARS. BEST WISHES/

Latest posts

Back