I have missed you forum members

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flflyingw

Reaction score
I everyone again. I had my CP stolen and it took me over two months to get a new one. I can not tell you how much I have missed you all.

Most important my colts are just fine. They are two years old and I love them so much. It will not be long before I will start looking for a trainer for Knick to help him learn to drive. He is so sweat. The vet will be out next week to give them their 4 mo boosters.

Some other great news. They started my new house. The foundation is finished and the block walls are up. Next week the roof. I don't ever want to leave for a hurricane again so the foundation is solid concrete from under the ground up and the block walls have been filled with concrete with embedded rebarb and every foot embedded in the concrete straps to hold the roof. I want you forum members to stop when the house is finished to see Knick and Joe when you are in the Greater Daytona area.

Take care and love and missed you

FLFlyingW

Welcome back :saludando: So glad everything is coming together for you with your house. Sounds like your boys are doing great as well. Love your avatar!

Latest posts

Back