I have a secret

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShashwatAcres

Reaction score
Ok so I have a secret and I can not wait to tell everyone what it is but I have to make sure that its ok before I go telling about it
default_wub.png
Im pretty sure I will be able to tell soon but Im not sure yet have to wait to see if i can lol
default_new_multi.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
OK so I couldnt hold out to long lol I am so excited about this secret. First off I would like to thank SHADOW PAINTS MINIATURES for allowing this to happen. I do have to keep the secret from 2 special people but I can tell the secret here lol so without making you wait any longer I would like to introduce 2 new members to my family

SP Last kiss by a legacy aka :Bonkers

Bonkers.jpg

Bonkers will be my 9 yr old sons

SP simply Dashing aka: Dash

Dash.jpg

Dash will be my 5 yr old daughters

OH yes they will be very happy we are going to let the secret out of the bag so to speak at christmas lol. We already have it all planned out too. We are going to let the kids open all the presents and such and we are going to hide 2 halters in the tree and not let them open them.We are going to go out back to do morning chores and we will get the 2 minis put big ol bows around there necks and tie them in the back yard and tell the kids that Santa left 2 presents in the tree and then 2 outside lol. Now to figure out a grooming kit or something for both kids not sure what else to go along with these 2 presents from Santa so if anyone has any suggestions on gift Ideas for these 2 presents would be greatly appreicated.
default_wub.png

TIA,

Becky
default_wub.png

lol no prob beck, you have sure been a great asset to our farm and cant wait to see the look on the kids faces! lol and you and the kids can show right along side of us! :p

OH yeah put Bonkers on the spot to try and beat Mikey why dont ya.Guess it just means that I will have to do lots of conditioning so he will look all spiffy and everything lol
default_yes.gif

That is awesome -- Congratulations!!! I think "best Christmas EVER" is going to be the most popular phrase at your place this year
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

Thanks everyone I just hope that I can find other things to go along with the MAIN present lol any ideas?
default_wink.png

I'm so excited to hear how your kids like their Christmas!!
default_laugh.png
What about some carrots and apples in their stockings. I would get brushes and combs and pretty hair stuff for their manes. We need Marty, she has great ideas.
default_smile.png

Thanks everyone I just hope that I can find other things to go along with the MAIN present lol any ideas?
default_wink.png
What about grooming kits for each? Buckets in their favorite colors. Halters and leads in their favorite colors. Hay bags in favorite colors. Stuffed animals that resemble their new horses. A book on horse care. ETC.! I've been 29 for more than a decade (serious over due for an upgrade to than annual 39th), but still, one of the parts I love the most about getting a new horse is accessorizing him / her
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back