I have a new horse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is just wonderful!

Thank you for sharing the poem and thank you for giving him Justice after all.

I have to think there will be good things for you as you are doing so many good things for others.
smile.gif

Liz M.

Thank you, Amy, for being such a wonderful person and giving Justice a second chance to live and love!

You and he will have a bond like no other. I've learned that helping an animal learn to love and trust once again is one of the most incredible things you can ever do.

When I saw that you went to pick him up and read about your introduction to him, I just knew this day would come! After all that I can't imagine sending him onto another home either. He looks like such a sweetie. You guys will have so much fun! Congrats!

JUstice is perfect! You did a GOOD thing. Your poem was beautiful. Enjoy your lives together!

Well, I clipped off the jaw hair on little Justice last night, and he looks very pretty!!! I think he will be quite good-looking when he is all fixed up.

He is definitely pony-sized. I put my mini stick, which goes up to 39", on him yesterday and when it was level at the last hair of the mane it was about 2-3" off the ground.

So I guess it will be the small pony division in CDEs for us!
aktion033.gif
I already have a cart and harness that will fit him just lovely.
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back