I had a surprise birthday party!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
I cannot believe that the Hus gave me a surprise party!

I had such a great Valentine-Birthday I had to share it with you.

He actually manged to do it all by himself, and keep it from me.

This is HUGE for him. He has never even attempted to do anything like this before.

I am in complete shock

that he could mastermind this and put a party together for me after all these years, who knew?

He reserved the table at our favorite restaurant, ordered me a cake, got me gifts and ROSES

for the very first time too; I've never had roses before, much less a real party before.

I kept telling him I can't believe he did all this for me but he just said it was about time and

way over do so that made my eyes get all wet.....what a guy. But I had to "dry it up" as he

would say because he cannot stand when I blubber like an old fool.

My step sons came with their extended families and by the way I have a couple of real horsey gals

in the making too that has been spending weekends here and they LOVE doing scruchies

and braids on manes with me. Nothing better than a bunch of pre-teen giddy teens that love

horses!!!! I am in my glory with them. And oh, how they love to fuss with those tails,

and yes we did have a few show sheen fights and launching scrunchies all over the barn lol.....

Anyhow, we had a great time and lots of laughing and very glad we were in a

corner in the back room because oh my gosh we were loud and really

having such a great time. So here are some pics we took tonite

101_0731-1.jpg

The cake, awesome marble cake with whipped creme OMG I need that

101_0738-1.jpg

Cutting the cake; that's me the big red blob and Dan on your left, Hus in the back with

my step sons next to him, Greg with the hat who just moved here from Florida and my

other step son with the die-hard Nascar fan in the #3 Dale Ernhart jacket and their families

which make them all my extended family and boy am I loving having so many back into

our lives up here! I'm drowing in kids and it feels almost "normal" again

101_0739.jpg

And here is Dan with my step grandaughter Kayla 13 who is a complete trip

and cracks me up so bad, who is Greg's daughter which

actually makes Dan her uncle and those two are insepartable. Dan watches after

her like he's her daddy and she worships him and together they are coo-coo and play

insane pranks on each other non-stop and I LOVE IT.

101_0742.jpg

And here is us. I guess the Hus blinked but he was trying to give me a wedgy

dirty old man...hehe

101_0743.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy birthday Marty you don't even look your age your husband is still in love and the whole family looks beautiful...
default_biggrin.png

There is NO way you are 55!!! You are just a kid! So glad you had a great time, look like it was fun! What a wonderful surprise!!!! Hus did GREAT!

Happy Birthday!

We love you,

Robin

Marty.....I can feel your joy from here and am grinning ear to ear!!! What a nice party and it's so wonderful that you have family there to celebrate your birthday with you!!!
default_wub.png

Marty, it sure looks like everyone had a great time!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

And no one deserved it more than ALL of you!!!!

default_cheekkiss.gif

~kathryn

That is GREAT Marty! I am glad you had a wonderful Birthday!
default_yes.gif

Sounds like that husband of yours is just the sweetest!!
default_wub.png

Glad to see all your extended family around you...
default_biggrin.png

You dont look 55!

I am glad you had such a good time, you deserve it...

Looks like you had a wonderful Birthday Marty!! Did not know you where a V-day baby too!

Ohhh that looks like fun, i cannot think of one person who deserves this more then YOU!!! Happppy birthday girl
default_wink.png
default_wub.png

You have the greatest hubby ever
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

What a fun time you must have had.
default_aktion033.gif
You really needed that after all your trials and tribulations. Remember, store up the good times to help you get through your upcoming ordeal. You can do it, my friend. Thanks for sharing it with us.
default_wub.png

Oh Marty, that is so neat!!! You and the rest of your family look great!

Here's to your husband for putting it all together!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

What a happy birthday that was!!
default_aktion033.gif

[SIZE=18pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes from Iowa!! [/SIZE]

(Sorry it's late :DOH! )

It looks like you guys had a blast, and all of you certainly deserved it!!! Happy Birthday, Marty! I hope this coming year is brings you peace and happiness, and good health.

Oh Marty, I bet it's always a party with you there! That is AWESOME though! You deserve it girl! I hope you got some good cake leftovers too.

Back