I got a new horse....guess who its from

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shawntelle

Reaction score
I haven't posted on here in what seems like forever, but I'm always on here reading the posts and checking things out. Its pretty much final that hes mine, although not coming to Canada for quite some time.

I will let Erica post some pictures if shes on here and gets a chance, and I want to give a huge thanks to Erica for allowing me to purchase of "Ericas Pocket Change" her 2006 colt out of Bandito.
default_wub.png
: :bgrin
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations on getting Pocket Change!!!! :aktion033:

He is just Gorgeous, and you will LOVE your Bandito Boy!!!
default_wub.png
: I have his 1/2 brother, Peanut, and he is just the Sweetest little guy!!!
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations!!!!!

Nancy
default_smile.png

Shawntelle,

I think and hope you will be pleased with Pocket Change,I know you have been wanting a Bandito baby for a while and I think he is going to make a neat colt.

His sire is my BTU son, Little Kings B T Buck Bandito who is a multiple national champion producer and then this colts dam is Cross Country Ima Penny Lane who was a show mare and a daughter of Cross Country Rowdys Reflection. So again it is that Rowdy x Buckeroo cross I love so much.

These pictures are of Pocket Change when he was about 10 days old.......hoping to get some foals clipped soon and what do you know it was like 50 already early today when I was feeding and it has been until now high in the 90's.........Arkansas weather.

ef655e5d.jpg

ef655dad.jpg

ef655ceb.jpg

ef656c3d.jpg

:aktion033: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
: [SIZE=12pt]CONGRATULATIONS ON A FINE, BEATUFIUL BOY !![/SIZE]
default_wub.png
: :aktion033:

May he bring you much joys!

Geeze, he's a looker! I can imagine how thrilled you are, it'll be fun to watch him grow!

Oh!!! A big contratulations on your new little boy! You couldn't pick a nicer person to deal with and Bandito sure does make some awesome, awesome babies! I couldn't be more thrilled by my Bandito son, and I'm sure you will feel the same way. Congratulations!!!

champagne.gif

:aktion033: :aktion033: Congratulations!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: He's beautiful!! I just love the 2 mares I bought from Erica. They are the sweetest girls!!

WooHOo isnt he a stunning little man! :new_shocked: Are oyu showing ?! Hope to sem around here in Ontario! :bgrin

Not only is that great news for you, but also Canada! :new_shocked: :aktion033: Canada is lucky to have such an amazing colt coming here and turning heads! :bgrin A HUGE Congrats from over here in Sutton! He is a great horse, I can't wait to see him! :aktion033:

He is so pretty, I love bay pintos. Congratulations on your gorgeous addition, everything I see coming from Erica is beautiful though
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations Again, Shawntelle!! I know how long and how much you've been wanting an Erica horse for and was so happy for you when you were telling me about him the other day on the phone! I can't wait to see your new boy when you get him up here next winter, I'll be coming for a visit to see him for sure!
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back