I GOT A NEW COMPUTER FOR CHRISTMAS!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty marty marty,

Stop take a deep breath, xp is not so different. In fact you can set xp to the classic and its just like 98, As some one has explained already. Roll back up an re read and take notes. What is scaring you is the look not the operation of the machine.

You need to have a little faith in you ..... you know alot more than you think you do. If you have to, Call david and have him walk you thru changing it over the phone. He will do it step by step and in two minutes you will be up and running as if you are working in 98

Stop take a deep breath, XP is not so different. In fact you can set XP to the classic and its just like 98, As some one has explained already. Roll back up an re read and take notes. What is scaring you is the look not the operation of the machine.
So very true is that.. I even went back to the classic look for awhile... Then after working with that look I quickly went back to the more smooth lines and calming look of XP. But everything does work the same You click on icons just like 98 you have basically the same programs, windows media player, IE,,OE those are the same And if you set the start up menu and programs list They also will look and act just like 98.. Nothing really has changed on the outside, just a smoother, softer look..It has calming effects on a person instead of the sharp lines and harsh look of 98

Latest posts

Back