I finally have a foaling cam up!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes you have to have active X. Now if you tried in the last 30 mins my server was down. but its back up now! (dang dsl sometimes goes out for no apparent reason)

If you have pop up windows blocked you may not see the prompt to load active X. Go to the top and hit "temporarily allow pop up" it only takes like 5 seconds to get that active X

if you still have trouble email ric at wefoal and im sure he can figure it out. no one else has had trouble that i know of?

also you can go to wefoal.com and try the smp link if a firewall is blocking you

just went and read this. If you have internet explorer you should already have active x. if you are using mozilla firefox it will not support active X.

Last edited:
I use Firefox and cams work fine on my computer?

I just checked on her, and it appears as if she has a sack or something in her stall. She was chewing on it and I couldnt tell what it was, but you might want to check it out.

She otherwise seems content and looks good.

thanks for the warning margaret. thats just her hay. its very compressed so looks kinda like a sack on there. this camera is a color camera but just wont show color in the stall even with the light we put in. It does look odd in black and white like shes eating cardboard or a sack. I like the pressed hay as it takes them longer to eat it. When shes done eating she will be out playing and getting some excercise. she had a very uncomfortable night last night. Poor thing got no rest at all. I have received a bunch of emails of people that can see the foal moving on the cam. This foal is so active that she just doesnt get any rest.

For anyone who looks later we are finally finishing a couple new stalls today so while flirt is out a different horse will be in her stall.

Latest posts

Back