I entered the local fair

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stormo41

Reaction score
Well I finaly did it, got off my but and entered some photos in the local fair contest this year.

I entered about 8 and three of them placed :bgrin I am so happy I went to the car show with dad tonight at the fair and ran into the bulding to see how I did. I am so pleased.

This image of my grandma and my brothers g/f placed thrid out of a very large class

granddaughter_in_law__by_vanessa666.jpg

The colour version of this photo Took first place in "the memories of our fair Special" class I was very pleased with this!

little_show__em___by_vanessa666.jpg

I dont have the other photo scanned to my computer but I will post it when I get it back. It is a black and white one that I devloped myself in school. I took it in my backyard of one of my mothers little girl satues and hand painted some of it. It took first in the "one print-colour-Satue" class. I was very happy to see that they even let it in seeing as it is a black and white photo, but i guess they feel the same way i do about it. :bgrin

thanks for reading!

-Vanessa

Wonderful! The first is a terrific use of contrast and composition and subjects. :aktion033:

You have a real eye for photography. I retired last year from teaching and started my own photography business. I love it and always knew this is what I wanted to do. My website is: www.canyonphotoart.com in case you'd like to take a look. I gather that you are young and planning your future. There is a lot of work for photographer's out there. So if that's something you'd like to do as a career, I say go for it!

WOOHOO Good Job I Checked out the photos there and saw that pretty Stormy Picture YAY! GOOD JOB!

Latest posts

Back