I done a Sky Dive..... YAHHHHHHHHH

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Secret22

Reaction score
Yah I finally done my dream of doing a 15'000ft skydive. It was tandem of course lol but it was still the best thing I have ever ever done!! Heres some pictures.....

me1.jpg

me2-1.jpg

me3.jpg

me4.jpg

me7.jpg

me6.jpg

Way to go :aktion033: I don't think I could ever do that, I'm too chicken to jump out. I guess if it was tandem you wouldn't have a choice LOL. Looks like you had a blast though good for you
default_yes.gif
:

Oh my gosh! Are you CRAZY??!! LOL!! What AMAZING pictures!!!!! If I could do it just once, it would be enough to last a lifetime, however, I don't think I could make myself do it even once! LOL!

Congrats!!!! And thanks for sharing those awesome pics

OMG it was so amazing I cant even put it into words but I would do it over and over again a millions times it was so great! Yes but I must admit I was exactly relaxed sitting in a plane 15'000ft in the air lol and Im glad I done tandem because it was good having someone make that decision when to JUMP!! I dont think I could of exactly made the jump myself so Im glad he made the desicion... I recommend to do this to EVERYONE lol!!!!

boy are you ever brave and it looks like a thrill glad you liked it. But being afraid of heights l would have pooped myself silly. :lol:

:aktion033: Congratulations on fulfilling your dream! That's awesome! The pictures are great! Thanks for sharing with us.
default_yes.gif
:

God Bless,

Joan

Oh Man! I'm SOOOOOOOOOO jealous. My husband and I both want to go skydiving. I think it would be a total rush. We did the bungee jump thing but that was just so-so.

You're one lucky duck!!!!!

That is so awesome! Congratulations! I always wanted to sky dive, but since my lungs have staples in them I can't due to the extreme pressure (they could burst). I always wanted to scuba dive too and that's a no no because of my lungs.

Are you going to keep doing it? So you can jump alone someday? I bet it was a rush! I bungee jumped a couple times, tallest was 265ft, but that was a few years ago...

Congrats again...you are very brave!

WHOA NELLIE! :new_shocked:

YOU GO GIRL! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Awesome Photos!!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Haha thanx lol... I had more way better pictures but these were the easiest ones to download and i ddnt have much time.

WAY TO GO. I WOULD LOVE TO DO THAT, BUT DON'T WANT TO JUMP FROM A PLANE.

( I AM TO SCARED LIKE A BABY) :517:

IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME.

GREAT PICTURES.

TAKE CARE,

MELISSA

Oh what awesome, beautiful pictures! Just seeing them though, made my heart skip a beat to think of jumping! I don't think I could ever do that myself. The closest I believe I will ever come to that is flying an airplane... but I will keep my seat, thank you! :~)

Glad to know you enjoyed it. The photographer got some excellent shots for you.

~Karen

WAAAAAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Way too cool! That is something I've often thought I'd like to try, but these days, I'm sure I'd have a heart attack.

The free fall part must be awesome! :aktion033:

WAAAAAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Way too cool! That is something I've often thought I'd like to try, but these days, I'm sure I'd have a heart attack.

The free fall part must be awesome! :aktion033:
The free fall part is undescribable!!! I cant put the feelings into words...

WoW....you must have been quite an adventerous child :eek:
default_wink.png
:

Great pictures :aktion033:

You'll NEVER find me jumping from a plane !

Latest posts

Back