I did it again....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cat_in_the_hat72

Reaction score
I just had to go and buy myself another mini. I was browsing through the ads looking for potential stallions in the area to breed to and low and behold I had to come across an ad for a 15 yr old dun stallion for sale. Oh hubby said no more, but what could it hurt to ask for some pictures. That was a fatal move right there. Well I absolutely fell in love so I had to ask more questions. I was sold on him by then so off to beg hubby into just one more. He agreed if they could deliver, and the deal was done. I could not be any more excited. So now I am awaiting the arrival of my new stallion, Komokos Rocky Top, on March 11th.

Rocky3.jpg

He is very handsome! Congratulations in a big way!

Fran

default_wub.png
: [SIZE=18pt]WOW!!!!! [/SIZE]
default_wub.png
:

He is just GORGEOUS!!! Congratulations!!!!

More pics please??

Nancy
default_smile.png

Thank you all. I am so glad I didn't pass up the chance to own him. I really wasn't intending to find one to buy, but once I saw him I knew I had to have him. Forgot to add he's 31" and AMHR/AMHA registered. I was told he was broke to drive but they hadn't driven him so I'll have to see what he knows. I will be breeding him to my black mare Dolly and he'll be hitting the show ring this summer. I just can't wait to get him home! And for you Nancy I have a couple more pics. :bgrin

Rocky1.jpg

rockysideview.jpg

My word, he is Pretty!! What an unusal, but gorgeous color!!!
default_wub.png
:

And I just love that he has a full mane on both sides! He looks like just a SweetHeart too, he has very kind eyes!
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations again, and Thank You for sharing more pics! Please keep us posted on how he does in the ring for you this year! :bgrin

Nancy
default_smile.png

i love the head on this guy! i already told ya congrats but ill tell ya again
default_smile.png
I know how excited you are. cant wait to see you at the shows. did you get your ammy card?

Kay

No Kay I skipped getting my ammy card because I didn't think I'd be showing. Silly me. :lol: Guess I'll have to get that done now. I feel so fortunate to have found him. I'll be sure to update you all with pics in his winter woolies when he arrives. I can't wait!

Wow! I'd marry him if I wasn't already married :bgrin But seriously good thing I'm not into breeding, he's gorgeous! Has the body type I like. Congratulations.

Maxine

Well, I think you are crazy... you don't need any more horses
default_wink.png
: :bgrin

Sooooooooooooooooo, send him to me because I LOVE HIM!!
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Seriously, congratulations on a beautiful stallion!
default_yes.gif
:

He is just my type and I am jealous
default_wink.png
:
default_wink.png
:

now imo he is handsome, plain and simple!

Haha, oh I know I don't need anymore. Hubby reminds me of that all the time. I think I'll have to keep him though. If I get tired of looking at him (like that will happen) I know who to call. :bgrin

Latest posts

Back