I Clipped my filly...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniaddiction

Reaction score
I finally got her clipped ,well most of her. I have had her four weeks on thursday. I just love her to bits, shes such a sweetheart. Im itching to show her.. we have our first show together coming up so Ill post more pictures then.. for now here is a sneak preview of what is to come
default_wub.png
: Her training is going well, shes still flighty but for those of you that remember the trouble I had with her to start with, she now calls out and runs to me in the paddock, eats her hardfeed like a pro and leads, ties up etc.. Im so proud of her.

Here is the original photo, the only one I had seen when i got her,

sherwood27s20unique20simply20smashi.jpg

Proudly presenting the new and improved Gracie...

HelensCyberShotPics183.jpg

Thanks agian to Debbie Sloan for letting me lease this filly, Shes everything I wanted and more.

Helen

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone
default_smile.png
Im so excited to show her, the pictures I took dont do her justice. I will get some taken when I show her. She got measured today and was such a good girl, only her second time in the float and somewhere new, shes just so smart
default_wub.png
:

Thanks for taking time to share in my excitement,

Helen

What a pretty girl!

Congrats! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Bonnie

Thanks agian for all your lovely comments. She is such a little doll, had her first warm bath today and just loved it! Cant wait till our show :aktion033:

Helen

GORGEOUS !!!!!

LOVE her coloring. Do you have any more pics?????

Thanks guys, yep shes got an awesome neck alright. Great body and legs too but I havnt finished my clipping yet so you have to wait to see the rest! Here are a couple more pictures, not very good ones but still pictures.. I cant beleive how much her colour has changed over a couple of days! Its amazing :new_shocked:

Here she is today .. More pics to come in about a week

DSCN3178.jpg

DSCN3186.jpg

Latest posts

Back