I am really slow this year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Westwood Farms

Reaction score
WEll, I gotta love Santanas record for me, 3 fillies, and one colt so far. I do not have any good pictures of them yet, but here is what I have.

Of course, I have the palomino pinto colt, Blaze...

blazecrop.jpg

then the dark Palomino? Pinto filly, Kisses...

kissesweb.jpg

a smokey black filly, Starwish

starweb.jpg

and finally, for tonight anyway, a palomino filly, saying" holy crap, what is that?" to a soccer ball, LOL. Sprite..

000_4627.jpg

thanks for letting me share..

:aktion033: :aktion033: They are all so adorable. cjmm

Sprite needs to go on Equusite! :aktion033: :aktion033: Perfect caption!!! Lovely babies, I love the first and the last one best.

Congrats on your new foals
default_smile.png
They are all very nice

Great bunch of foals. Their names all fir them perfectly!!! Love the pic with the soccar ball

Congrats :aktion033: You have such a great variety of foals this year love all of the colors! But I must say I am partial to that colt
default_yes.gif
: ~Jessica

WOW :new_shocked: I really like all your foals. You've captured all them very well. Congrats :aktion033: Joyce

What a lovely bunch, congratulations!!!!

Lovely foals and it would be hard to pick a favorite. Congratulations.

Joyce L

Thanks everyone. I am still waiting on Angel Baby, who has been dripping milk off and on for 5 days now. :new_shocked: She is usually a 10 month foaler, and is never predictable. I cannot wait to see hers. She is 11.5 months now...

Latest posts

Back