I am now a new mother

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minihorseluver

Reaction score
Grace Marie weighed 6 lbs 8 oz, and is 19 1/2 inches long. She is a very good baby, doesn't cry all the time and wakes up only three times a night. Darryl and I are very happy, I can't believe how much life has changed in the space of a week. I've only made it out to the barn three times this week, Darryl is doing all the chores right now, lol. He hasn't complained yet, and he only has another week to go before I can start pitching manure and carrying water buckets again. I feel bad about not spending time with the minis, but Grace needs me more right now. Thank God she came a week early, there over two feet of snow on the ground right now, with some of the drifts reaching the roof of my barn. I can't even see my car anymore! Well, now foals as of yet, but we did have a tiny calf born yesterday when it was snowin' and blowin', go figure. I'll try to post pictures, otherwise, I'll change my avatar.

Aw, congratulations!! :aktion033:

Do take it slowly on getting back to your barn chores, ok? You may be feeling better but it does take time to recover after delivery.
default_yes.gif
: Gotta keep your strength up for your precious new baby! Congrats again!

Congratulations :aktion033:

and welcome to the forum and world Grace Marie

take it easy you have your hands more than full in no time take advantage of what ever help you can get right now

Lori

Oh congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's so cute!!!!! Just take it easy and enjoy your new little one.

:aktion033: Congrate's on your new little one!! How precious!! It's amazing how FAST they grow up too! Treasure each moment and take TONS of photos!!! Mine just turned 7 & 10! ugh! Life goes too quickly!! Thanks for sharing!

Congratulations!

She's beautiful. Enjoy and do rest up, it is a BIG job you have now. ;)

Thank you for sharing!

Liz M.

default_wub.png
: How beautiful! Congratulations to you and your family.

Congratulations. She is adorable.

:aktion033: :aktion033: this world can never have enough horse-loving little girls!!!
default_wub.png
:

geez it seems like just last week my youngest looked just like that. but she will be 16 on Wednesday :new_shocked:

Latest posts

Back