I am not sure waht this is about

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont understand the In Utero Sales. It garentees all foals will be 100% pintos. unless all the breeding stock is homozygous, its hard to make that garentee.

Well, it looks to me like it is just another place to sell miniatures. Just like dreamhorse or something. If that's the question you were asking.

It sounds like that maybe I guess.. Hmmmm It sounds like a lot of sensationalism for minis that is all I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just a place to sell horses. The little icons are probably distracting, and you pay extra for them, but it's just advertising.

I've advertised on there before and even have some current ads there. It keeps track of how many times an ad is viewed and I find that helpful. I've had more responses from there than some other sites.

edited: The "tricks" are sitting down and such. They have a lot of them tht do different things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, now I know what you are asking! Yes, equine.com is another horse-selling website, just like dreamhorse.com, agdirect.com, etc. And the icons, I LOVE, they tell you alot about the horse, before you even read the whole ad.
wink.gif

I am also lost. What is the big deal? Just another Sales Site.

Latest posts

Back