I am getting SO excited

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scoopiedoo

Reaction score
Okay. I have to spill! I can't keep it in any longer! :new_multi: We are getting FIVE, yes FIVE new mini long ears and I have less than a week to wait now. Can't post pics yet, as we haven't totally completed the transaction, but be prepared! I will not be able to help myself once they get here, you'll be bombarded with pictures of our new little loves! Three ladies and two little boys...OHHHH, I just can hardly WAIT!!! The closer it gets, the longer the days get!!!

Thanks for letting me spew. :bgrin

Jodi

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: :risa8: :risa8: :risa8:

i know just how you feel, last year i got FIVE at once also... all jennets. the deal started around October and we didn't get to pick them up till MAY so the wait was a killer... but one bonus in waiting was that the two who were old enough got bred for free so there were actually (well, hopefully!) SEVEN in the trailer... i am pretty sure #6 will arrive in March as planned, #7 i sometimes wonder about, but we are watching that belly!

congratulations and can't wait to see your pics!!!

:aktion033: Can't wait to see and hear all about them!

:risa8: :new_multi: :new_multi: :risa8:

I am so excited too....WoW...that is an instant donkey family
default_yes.gif
:

Your heart will truely melt the first time you hear them all bray!

Can't wait to meet them.

:new_multi: [SIZE=14pt]Oh! :new_multi: How exciting! :new_multi: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I'll be waiting & watching for your pics. :lol: [/SIZE]

So how many more sleeps till they arrive?

Sandy

[SIZE=12pt]Oh, can't wait to see pictures and meet the new family!
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

Thanks everyone. Could someone that might be willing to give me an objective opinion please pm me? I have run into a bit of a mess...

Thanks

Three ladies and two little boys!! WOW!! How lucky can you get!! :aktion033: We will be anxiously waiting for their arrival and LOTS of pictures!!

I should have NOT opened my mouth. Circumstances have changed and we are not getting them.
default_sad.png

I'm sad, but it can't be helped. Everything happens for a reason, right? :no:

Jodi

Latest posts

Back