I am getting into Miniature Horses!~LOOK @ PICS~

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniLover2006

Reaction score
I am trading my Mare for these 2 Miniature Horses.

The Pinto mare(Princess) is 6 yrs old 31" and in foal with the 3yr old 29" Silver Bay stallion (Silver) in the next picture. They are both registered with AMHA and AMHR. The stallion won champion title as a yearling. I want to get into pasture breeding, showing and putting the silver Bay Stallion up for stud.

The pinto mare is Princess:
Princes.jpg

This is the stallion:

Silver.jpg

Here is there Pedigree:

Silvers Pedigree is:

Little Hoofs Midget Mite

Kochs Little Tidley Winks

Kochs Magen Mite

KMA Little Hoofs Hi O Silver

Boones Little Buck

Kochs Little Jodi

Rehs Skoshi

Princess is:

Komokos Speedy

Craigs Skip

Craigs Midnight Twinkle

Six Gems Skips Tiny Dancer

Rockings NS Bills Dude

East Acres Elite Princess

Burghers Molly Mouse

What do you think?
default_smile.png

Welcome to the wonderful world of miniature horses! Your new babies look wonderful. May they bring you much happiness. Thanks for sharing.

Tammie~

i think they look so sweet... i think theyre gorgeous congrats~
default_wink.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

What do you think?
default_smile.png
Welcome to the Forum. You have some pretty little horses. We don't know anything about you except that you have (or are getting) a mare and a stallion. Do you have any experience with Minis or with breeding horses of any size? If you don't already know, there is more to it than getting a couple of horses and getting into pasture breeding.

I don't wish to dampen your spirits, but I have known several who had the idea they would get into breeding who quickly found out it was not all they hoped it would be. :no:

Learn all you can. READ, READ, READ. Visit with those who have experience. READ some more. Visit some more. You get the idea.
default_yes.gif
: Develop a plan beyond putting a stallion in a pasture with some mares. Have some long range goals. Be prepared for heartache as well as joy.

Good luck to you. :saludando:

Welcome to the forum. Both look like nice little horses.

The mare has nice markings and the stallion is a very nice shade of silver bay.

Welcome,

Your two look so sweet. I know they will bring you joy and good luck with the birth.

This is a great place to learn about breeding minis.

Congrats.

Hi,

Yes I have experince with breeding horses. I have lots of short and long term goals with my new mini's and more to come. I visit with my friends miniature horse barn very often. I have read lots of books and internet sites and posted on lots of forums. I have done lots and lots of research as you can see...lol!
default_smile.png

Ok kool, I will use that little search bar.
default_yes.gif
:

Yes the mare is pregnant now, she was bred in May and is due to have her baby in April 2007! :bgrin

Hi,

Yes I have experince with breeding horses. I have lots of short and long term goals with my new mini's and more to come. I visit with my friends miniature horse barn very often. I have read lots of books and internet sites and posted on lots of forums. I have done lots and lots of research as you can see...lol!
default_smile.png
Welcome to the wonderful world of minis ! I too had big horses first and read a lot but I've found out that the learning just keeps on and on ( and this forum is a great place to learn). I love the little guys and am sure you'll be delighted with yours. Have fun.

They look very nice and I bet you will have lots of fun with them and find they are very addicting!
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
: Congrats!

Sheri

:saludando: A warm welcome from South Carolina. It looks like you have chosen two really nice minis. I hope you enjoy them and again, Welcome.

Welcome from Central California! :saludando: Congratulations on your two new additions, very nice way to start into the miniature business!

Good luck with them...

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Thanks so much! :bgrin

Any info/knowledge about Miniatures would be greatly appreciated!
default_yes.gif
:

The information pages right here on the Lil Beginnings website would be a good place to look.

http://www.lilbeginnings.com/links/info/

There are several forum members with great information pages on their websites, so just start clicking on website links in many members signatures and look at the wonderful horses and check out the information many have to offer.

Oh, and they are just like potato chips... You can't have just one. But, you already know that, as you already have two.
default_wink.png
:

Welcome to minis!! I see we are neighbors. Our farm is just north of brooksville and u are just south. Enjoy your new little horses.

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Minis! :saludando:

Looks like you are starting out with two very nice little ones....should give you a pretty baby!

Good luck with your venture into Miniatures....I'm sure you will enjoy every moment!
default_yes.gif
:

They are both very pretty and I especially love the head on that stallion. You should be raking in the blue ribbons with that little guy~!

Welcome to the forum from hot dry and dusty Texas!

WELCOME to the wonderful world of minis from northern Wisconsin. :saludando: You have found the perfect place to sit back and learn all you can thru this informative ....and sometimes quit entertaining., (the dofus awards)..forum. Looks like you have a very nice start withyour two mins. Good luck on your venture into the world of minis. Corinne

Welcome to the forum and to mini horse ownership.

You have some cute minis.

JJay

Latest posts

Back