I am FINALLY moving to Ohio!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunny

Reaction score
I don't come on here nearly as often as I used to because I'm always on Facebook now, but I wanted to make the big announcement, anyway. We finally go the visas, so I'm leaving for Ohio in about ten days or so and will be married right away! My daughter Alexis has never wanted to come along, so she isn't. She'll be living with my brother and his ladyfriend in Milton where my other brother and his wife live, and only half an hour from Grandma's house. I know it sounds awful that I'll be "leaving my daughter" as some people have put it, but the choice was ultimately hers. We're all okay with it, and that's all that really matters.

We've been waiting for two years for the visa to come and there have been more roadblocks and hurdles than I care to think about, so I'm still not letting myself get very excited. Now and then, though, the excitement turns to a near panic inside as I think about everything that needs to be done in such a short time. The visa is only good for a total of six weeks, and it expires on Aug. 24. I guess Immigration doesn't think a person needs much time to prepare for a big move like this. LOL

Anyway, I'll be living in London, Ohio which is less than half an hour west of Columbus. I'm so looking forward to showing next year and seeing everyone I haven't seen in a long time.

Woo Hooo!!!
default_saludando.gif

Hooray!!! I am SO excited for you guys! Finally!! I can't wait to finally get to meet you, although I feel like we've been family for a couple of years already!
default_wink.png

Congratulations - and you know what is best for your family.

Hugs,

Barbara

Good luck Judy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_wub.png
:wub

LOL! It just dawned on me that the mare in my avatar is the foal that was born early that weekend you and Kim were here for my Clinic.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG WHOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Please do come here and post when you finally get there and married!
default_yes.gif

I was just thinking of you the other day...wondering if you had ever made it to the US and gotten married...so I was happy to see your post! Great news!
default_aktion033.gif

(I will now go to FB and add you!
default_wink.png
)

Welcome to the "neighborhood" almost!

We are about 32 miles northeast of Columbus, hope to meet you some time.

Good for you, hope it all works out for you and is even better than you expected!

Its about time Judy! You are going to be in super good company in Ohio with some of the best people I know. So sorry about Alexis not joining you, darn kids. I swear I know I know how that goes. Have a wonderful everything and safe journey and a wonderful new life.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I was just thinking of you the other day...wondering if you had ever made it to the US and gotten married...so I was happy to see your post! Great news!
default_aktion033.gif

(I will now go to FB and add you!
default_wink.png
)

Did you send the request, Linda? I'll accept it when you do. :)

Latest posts

Back