I almost made it

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesper

Reaction score
yeah I almost made it past my bday without anyone noticing, my colleagues of course found out because I was in a brilliant mood and my mom new and one of my friends (her birthday is 2 days after mine, so she knows very well when it is my bday)

29 loooooooooooooong years, next one gonna be a horrible one, guess I will go travelling on my bday but nowhere fun to go when it is so cold unless I go way south... hmmm a lil safari on my bday would be nice but too expensive.

anyways, I hope you all are doing well, Xmas is coming, and soon we write 2008, time flies and we can only hang on and enjoy the ride

Jesper

yeah I almost made it past my bday without anyone noticing, my colleagues of course found out because I was in a brilliant mood and my mom new and one of my friends (her birthday is 2 days after mine, so she knows very well when it is my bday)

29 loooooooooooooong years, next one gonna be a horrible one, guess I will go travelling on my bday but nowhere fun to go when it is so cold unless I go way south... hmmm a lil safari on my bday would be nice but too expensive.

anyways, I hope you all are doing well, Xmas is coming, and soon we write 2008, time flies and we can only hang on and enjoy the ride

Jesper
I got all of... oh... I think two actual heartfelt "Happy birthday"s out of the handful I was given... twenty sixth birthday here, and just another day. Spent it shopping for Christmas presents for everyone else, and worrying. I'm starting to think I should find a way to sleep from Halloween till Easter anymore.

Happy birthday Jesper- I still have half an hour of mine left, but since I'm going to bed, I know it's not going to miraculously change
default_smile.png

Jesper
I got all of... oh... I think two actual heartfelt "Happy birthday"s out of the handful I was given... twenty sixth birthday here, and just another day. Spent it shopping for Christmas presents for everyone else, and worrying. I'm starting to think I should find a way to sleep from Halloween till Easter anymore.

Happy birthday Jesper- I still have half an hour of mine left, but since I'm going to bed, I know it's not going to miraculously change
default_smile.png
A happy birthday to you too
default_smile.png

default_aktion033.gif
Happy Birthday Ladies!
default_birthday.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_488.gif
Birthdays are great! I'm so thankful for each and every one of them. I usually try to stay up until my official birthday which is 5 minutes after midnight on a certain day. I think everyone's birthday is special. Have a great day!

Joan

default_birthday.gif
[SIZE=18pt] HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jesper and Charissa! [/SIZE]
default_birthday.gif

Latest posts

Back