Hyperbike

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another question for the experienced drivers... What would you recommend for a starter cart? We live on a farm so it would need to be something I could use in fields, most of what I looked at so far has bicycle tires such as the EE carts. I did look at the minicrown from driving essentials but it was a bit pricy for starting out and my guys are B sized.thanks!
I use the bicycle tires on my carts but I have a twist i put on them. I went to Wal-Mart and they have in the 20" bike tires a kevlar tire and tube. I ran a test on them. On one side I put the Kevlar tire with a regular tube and on the other I used a regular tire and a Kevlar tube. Both sides performed without failure. I think if you use the Kevlar tube and tire you would never have any problems with your tires. Oh, and we have a lot of goathead stickers here.

"How do you use it in CDE Marathons? I thought that you have to have a navigator with you at all times. I don't see anywhere for a Navigator to fit. "
If you are driving in a VSE division you are not required to use a navigator. If there is no VSE division offered and you have to, as I do here, drive in the Single Pony division, then you are required to use a navigator.

Thanks, good to know. This year will be my first one. I don't think that they have a VSE division so I guess that I'll have to have a navigator.

Fantastic way of putting it. The hypothetical can cause unnecessary fear issues and leave us all trapped in our homes if we allow.

Thanks Vickie,

We have been dealing with mythical and hypothetical "safety" issues with the 'Bike for several years now. I suppose that I should be used to it by now and not care..... but I guess I'm not there yet
default_smile.png

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE mine! They are very stable and good clearance, great for trails and ripping around! I couldn't take my EE carts the places I do my hyperbike, and it sure wouldn't be as smooth or easy for my lil guys to pull on the trails and those places. Dips and roots etc. it just goes right over, doesn't feel like I am tipping or anything. SOO much fun!

SheriDrivingSpunky52607.jpg

SheriDrivingSpunkyC52607.jpg

SheriTristanDrivingDawnieSpunkyB9807.jpg

SheriTristanDrivingDawnieSpunkyC9807.jpg

TristanDrivingSpunkyC52607.jpg

SpunkySheriHyperbike51107.jpg

Sheri hill, Those photos are AWESOME, thanks for sharing. Looks like a blast. Where I would want to be someday with my boys, I expect to do quite a bit of farm line driving this spring to get the boys ready.

Latest posts

Back