How to use???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SWA

Reaction score
Hello,

It's been a few years since I've participated on this forum, so please forgive if I am intruding in any way... but, I have a question, and a friend suggested that I post it here in hopes that someone might be able to help answer. If it's ok to ask... I was wondering if anyone can please help explain the proper way to use Shaft Thimbles? I am especially hoping for photos that help show how they are attached properly to the harness, if possible, as I learn so much easier by visual aid. I'd be deeply grateful if anyone can help. Thank you for your time.

Warm appreciations,

Tanya

I've missed you Tanya!!! Come on back girl!!
default_smile.png

I don't have photos, but they are pretty simple to use . You just buckle them to the saddle where the shaft loops hang down from and put the thimbles over the ends of the shafts . That way when the horse stops, the thimbles pull on the saddle to stop the cart.

Thanks so much Chanda & Disneyhorse. A friend sent me a photo on another forum. I sure appreciate everyone's help. <3

Robin {{{BIG'OLBEARHUGS}}} <3

Latest posts

Back