How To Set Up A Cheap Foal Cam?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
Hello there I was thinking about hooking up a foal cam well not me but thats besides the point..I was wondering how you do this and where to get the supplies as well as how you will hook up to the internet so you can keep an eye. Do you have to sign up for Mare stare or those programs or is there another way??

Thanks!

talk to yankee. she figured out a really inexpsensive way to do it!

We have both the refreshing and the streaming cam in our barn.. We had the refreshing first and ran way over our bandwidth and it cost us alot of money for 1 month. It has been very cost effective to have mare stare host both our refreshing and streaming cam.. We don't have to worry about incurring bandwidth overage now :aktion033: Very nice people to deal with.. I have been able to make many friends with our cams and can rest knowing that I will get a call if someone thinks my mare needs help :bgrin I will add that had it not been for my cams I would have lost 3 foals because I doozed off :eek:

Ok how does MareStare work do you buy the things form them or how do you det it all up?

For streaming you will need a Camera and a capture card, for refreshing you will also need the webcam32 software. I will be glad to pm or e-mail with more information. I have a capture card I will be glad to send for you to use. Mare Stare is very cost effective at only 20.00 a month for streaming. You only have to pay for the months you want your cam on.

Latest posts

Back