How many foals are u expecting???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MindyLee

Reaction score
How many of you are expecting 2009 foals this spring/summer & how many???
default_biggrin.png

I'm expecting 2 this year which the 1st one should be hitting the ground anyday now. Both are going to be from my double bred King Supreme son Sentra (my 1st foals from him) and I cant wait!!!

How about you???

We've had one so far, a little Filly

TT2__Medium_.jpg

We are waiting on 6 more. Four of them are due end of this month beginning of April.

Other two in July

Last edited by a moderator:
We are expecting three foals this year, first is due late this month early next month i believe if she took first breeding.

Benita and Sequel pics from yesterday...

I will have my marestare cam up ANY day now as soon as i tweak some things on my computer..

Sharrways Replica's Sequel R in foal to Grahams Little King Lee. A mare i bought from Getitia back in December.

1SEQ.jpg

Wa-Full Benita amhr/aspc in foal to Narko for May 09' - Big as a house already (pic from yesterday)

2x.jpg

On The Rise Farm Silver Angel A/R in foal to an outside stallion for early spril 09' - going to be a TINY baby

xxxxxxx-1-1fd.jpg

We're expecting 4 foals this spring sired by our black near leopard splash appaloosa stallion.. Have one mare with a decent udder, give her a couple more weeks though..

We are expecting three here at the farm. One is here, another within the next couple of weeks, another in June.

We also "created" a foal at Hidden Hollow farm. I love her stallion Reagan, and I chose one of her lovely mares to have bred to him. The foal is due in April!

Lisa

I am expecting 6 foals this year. 3 are sired by my 31.5" buckskin BTU son, 1 by a 33" red dun BTU grandson, and the last is from a mare I bought in foal, and that foal is sired by a Mickey Mouse son. All are due in April and May.

[SIZE=12pt]We're expecting another twenty-two foals.... and we presently have four on the ground. We lost two already to twisted cords. One of them was three months out from foaling and the other was two weeks. That was EXTREMELY disapointing....[/SIZE]

We have one on the ground so far (buckskin pinto colt out of Mountain Highs AMayZing) and we are expecting seven more.
default_smile.png
One is sired by our leopard appy CCMF Spotted Illusion, and that one will likely be next to arrive. The rest, including the first one already born, are sired by Windy Woods Speckled Ice, a stallion we leased last year who is a cremello homozygous pinto dun. Here's a pic of the one already here, at one day old.
default_wub.png
MaysColt2009newborn032.jpg

We are expecting five foals from our Homozygous stallion Fiesta and one from our Buckeroo G-son. One is due any day now with two more due within a month. Then a good break and three due in late May early June. I suspect most of them will be on the small side as Fiesta tends to downsize his foals and I PLAN on all of them to be for sale this year
default_wacko.png

Two, both of which arrived in February. They are the last foals I will breed anytime soon, and probably ever.

Both were healthy, beautiful fillies. Can't ask for much more than that!

Liz

We have had two foals every other year... and this is a foal year.
default_smile.png
We're at 301 and 281 days... no udder development yet. The cameras are up and I watch the mares in the evening between the 5 and 9 PM barn runs, just to be familiar with their normal routine. They'll be on all night soon.

We have 5 mares in foal this year.

One is bred to our little Champagne Buckeroo boy.

Three are in foal to our leopard CCMF Carousel Calypso.

And one is in foal to our little tried and true 21 year old pinto, Tiny Acres Rambo.

Of the 5, three have a chance at being champagne, 3 have a chance at being appy, and one has a chance at being pinto.

Susan O.

We are expecting 5 -

3 from our Smutty Buckskin stallion "Triple Ks Boogie Bow Tie"

1 from our Black homozygous for tobiano stallion "Eagles Ring Toyhorse I'm Smokin' " (Who we

sold last year after breeding to 1 of our mares) This will be his first foal

1 mare we bought in foal bred to "Samis Lil Moon Man" a creamello top ten driving horse

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 mare is due end March, 2 in April, 2 in June

healthy foals and mares are our #1 hope (of course have some dreams after that )

wishing everyone a healthy foaling season

We are expecting 3 foals here this year. Two are sired by Bepettons Sirs Majestic, a CC Call Me Sir son and the other one is by my Century Farms stallion, Century Farms Sparksafire.

We've had one filly so far, a little buckskin sired by Destiny, our National Champion (halter) / Res. National Grand Champion (driving) / Halter Hall of Fame stallion:

Destiny%20Foals.jpg
[SIZE=18pt]x[/SIZE]
Sweetie%20--%20Foals.jpg

[SIZE=18pt]=[/SIZE]

Piper--020609--04--FOALS.jpg
Piper--020609--06--FOALS.jpg

And still to come, we expect one more by Destiny (out of "Double") and one by DunIT, AMHR National Top 10 / AMHA Honor Roll / Multi Champion (out of "Maddie"). If these girls are open to requests, I wouldn't mind two more buckskin fillies...

Destiny%20Foals.jpg
[SIZE=18pt]x[/SIZE]
Double%20Foals.jpg

DunIT-Foals.jpg
[SIZE=18pt]x[/SIZE]
Maddie%20012%20FOALS.jpg

Looks like we will be having one foal. The little neighbor girl opened a gate last summer and let our stallion in with the rest of the horses. Just hope the wee one arrives safe and sound. Thank goodness we only have one mare. I will be traveling to Virginia when she is due. This will drive me crazy not being able to bring them back with me....it is hard to have horses that I can't be with every day, but a foal will make it even harder.

We are looking for 3 this year. Down a lot from other years. Just decided to breed a select few this year and let the rest alone. :)

OMG, Mary Lou!! That horse is STUNNING!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_wub.png
I hope you will share pics of the foal when it is born! Won't it be cool if it is a winner like Daddy when it grows up?
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back