How many area 3 members

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunterridgefarm

Reaction score
Who is coming to the Area 3 show in Tn

Also please tell if you are coming to the Feb show in FL

I'll be at the show in Sarasota in February with 2-3 for the "A" show. Know of 8-10 more coming for "A".

Wish you and Hunter were going to be here!!!!

Barbie

I will be at the Feb. show. Not sure yet on the Area 3 show...We need to be in Portland the next week for my daughter's college graduation, so money/time off work may not allow it.

We are definitely going to be at Area 3 show in Shelbyville!! Not going to Sarasota in February though.

We are just trying to get a rough head count.. We might be able to plan some fun games and have a party...

Hope to see you all there. TN is nice and a fun place to be at

Hey sounds like it will be fun. I plan on coming to Area 3 this year also, and I think we will be at the April show in Tn.. trying to go to some new shows this year..
default_biggrin.png

Hey sounds like it will be fun. I plan on coming to Area 3 this year also, and I think we will be at the April show in Tn.. trying to go to some new shows this year..
default_biggrin.png

Belinda

It would be so nice to have you at these shows.. Please come

We will be at the area three show in TN! With four...Planning on going to the April show in Tn too!

Latest posts

Back