How long do AMHR papers take to come back after transfer?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mydaddysjag

Reaction score
I was wondering how long it generally takes for AMHR registration papers to come back after they are sent in for transfer? There is a show coming up in a few weeks that I woiuld like to go to, but haven't gotten my papers back from the office yet. I thought I sent them in with plenty of time, but now im thinking maybe not
default_unsure.png

It's been a while since I did a transfer, so I figured I would ask.

mine have usually come back 3 to 4 weeks after I mailed them, and that's mailing from/to Canada, so it always adds a bit of extra time.

A matter of days for mine, but I paid the $20 rush fee.

I spoke too soon, they arrived in the mail today!

Im really suprised, when I did Midas transfer it took over a month to get the papers back. I thought it was going to take longer because Domingo even had the old style papers without his pictures.

I've been catching up on paperwork lately and it takes about 2 weeks on average i think at the moment...they are doing great this year!

I just received new registration papers back in a weeks time. Service is good and fast right now. Thanks to the office

Arlene

Latest posts

Back