How far from a reliable Vet

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a vet about 1/4 mile from me, but he is who I mostly use for my dogs. The equine vet is about a half an hour from me. There are plenty of others within 45 min. of me too. I am lucky to live in Horse Country with lots of horses and Vets.

Sheri

Here in Ocala, Fl. we are about 20 mins to the equine hospital, and ten mins to the dog vet. The equine vet lives five mins away.... we're lucky, we're covered. OH, and my favorite vet tech lives four doors down...

I am so lucky...

God Bless,

Lynn W

Mona's post got me thinking about how lucky I am to have vet service so available to me, and I wondered how many of you also have wonderful service nearby and more importantly how many of you are as Mona is almost on your own for vet services?
My normal vet is less than 10 minutes from my house. :aktion033: :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
:

Our back up vet (with surgical clinic) is 45 minutes away.

I feel very fortunate.

Denise

Silversong Farm

Mona's post got me thinking about how lucky I am to have vet service so available to me, and I wondered how many of you also have wonderful service nearby and more importantly how many of you are as Mona is almost on your own for vet services?
My normal vet is less than 10 minutes from my house. :aktion033: :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
:

Our back up vet (with surgical clinic) is 45 minutes away.

I feel very fortunate.

Denise

Silversong Farm

I thought I had a good Vet in the area. Turns out that is not really the case. And there isn't anyone else in the area.

Much of the stuff that needs to be done, I have learned over the years to do myself. Luckly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back