How do you get the cute pictures of your horse?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opie7441

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I want one of those adoreable pictures of my two horses, like w/ them nose to nose. All I seem to get is moving heads and bottoms walking away. How have you guys done this?? Do you just spend more endless hours w/ a camera or put something on both of thier noses to attact them to each other?
new_shocked.gif
If I spend much more time out there, my husband may move my bed out there.
biggrin.gif
Any ideas?
[/SIZE]

Wish I could help, but the best I can tell you is you gotta get lucky. I sometimes just take my camera and go for a walk in the pasture and spend a couple of hours just looking at what I can get. At least with a digital I can take all I want and delete the ones of butts and cut off heads.
biggrin.gif

To get one good animal photo...you gotta take a LOT of bad ones.... Just keep clicking away and always have the camera handy. You'll get that shot one day!

Heidi

i agree - ALWAYS take your camera.

though the day you forget it they will pose perfectly!

I don't know that I've ever actually gotten cute pictures! But, when I go to take pictures and get just decent ones, I use my digital camera and all of my memory cards and take 100's of photos!!! Then usually "a couple" will be good
laugh.gif

Latest posts

Back