How do you create a banner for links?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacyeking

Reaction score
Since we changed from Happy Valley Miniatures to Rocking Kings Miniatures I can't use my former logo and banner anymore and would like another. Last time I hired it done and was very pleased, but I was wondering how y'all got yours done. I see some very nice ones at the top of the pages here.

Is there special software?

Thanks,

Stacye

My logo was made Janine at Trinity Acres. I really love it and think her rates are very reasonable.

Then, my banner ads, were made by Mary Lou (our own Mary Lou of Lil Beginnings). I tried to make them and couldn't come up with anything I liked, but I love the ones ML made for me! I also appreciate the really good bargain it is to advertise each month on this site with the banners
default_biggrin.png

Below is my logo from Janine and the banners Mary Lou made for me... and while I'm at it, my business card as well which was also designed by Janine
default_yes.gif

whinny4me-LOGO%20resize.jpg

Bacardi%20Banner%20by%20Mary%20Lou%20whinnyformec.jpg

Destiny%20Banner%20By%20Mary%20Lou%20whinnyformea.jpg

DunIT%20Banner%20by%20Mary%20Lou%20whinnyformeb.jpg

whinnyforme4new.jpg

whinnyforme5new.jpg

whinnyforme6new.jpg

Whinny%20For%20Me%20Business%20Card%20from%20Janine%20SMALLER.jpg

And just one more thing! I just love the logo Janine came up with and have it on one of my miniature horse trailers, too:

WFM%20Gooseneck%20Trailer%20--%2009042006%20--%20012.jpg

Whinny%20For%20Me%20Farm%20--%2011102006%20--%20085.jpg

Latest posts

Back