How did you find out about LB?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How did you find out about LB?

• Friend/Family

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did a Search

• Saw Ad/link

• Other

• Total voters
I found it when I first started looking for more information on miniature horses. It was one of many things that popped up when I did a search on Yahoo.

Been lurking ever since. Surprised no one's been offended by that yet lol
smile.gif

I was introduced by 2 other forum members.....watched for a few months then jumped in. Now I am totally addicted and always running late!

Was told about it from another forum member who has since become my good friend.
yes.gif
Lori

LOL you missed an option.... I've been here so long I DON'T REMEMBER!
laugh.gif

You don't have a, "I don't remember button"!

I have been around awhile.. but I just don't remember how I found out about the site.
new_shocked.gif

I stopped by here about 2 or 3 times about a couple weeks before i signed up. I just kept ending up here as i was doing some google searches on mini's and ponies and gave in. I checked out the Message board to make sure it wasnt one of those 'someone will write something once a year' or 'retired' boards. It looks promising so i signed up and TADA here i am today adicted and sleepy.

Leeana

I remember very well. I had lost my best buddy.....my big appy. I had to find a new little friend for my QH mare and I was not in the mood for shopping for another riding horse....sooooo in purchasing my new little mini I had to get info about him and the rest is history!
smile.gif

I found it in a "Google search", after getting my first minis. sooooototally addicted to it. I tell everyone just getting "into" minis, to check it out. It is the most important place to go for any and all miniature horse information.

LOL you missed an option.... I've been here so long I DON'T REMEMBER!
Hey Billie...it was probably me...
laugh.gif

RainSong said:
I found it when I first started looking for more information on miniature horses.
504755[/snapback]

Me too
smile.gif
That was September of last year and I am here daily
smile.gif

Our backwoodsnanny told me about it when she bought a mare & colt from me. So nice of her, as this is where all my friends hang out!

Add me to the list of "I don't remember" !!!! It's been so long ago!

MA

Latest posts

Back