How Can People do this?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mellis815

Reaction score
I was just browsing around petfinder.com and happened upon the miniature horses that are in need of being rescued. I was appalled by how they found them and what people have done to these wonderful creatures.

Here is a link if you are interested in taking a look http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaype...?petid=14002666 you will have to just click on next to see all of them.

Melissa

Probably because they don't have good mommies to tell them right from wrong, and when they should do things, and when they shouldn't

The last sale I went to had a full grown man who was riding a mini as well,I proceeded to yell at him to get off!!! I'm a very quiet person but it makes my blood boil to see a person who weighs as much as the horse ride it :arg! .I hope they find their forever homes
default_wub.png

The last sale I went to had a full grown man who was riding a mini as well,I proceeded to yell at him to get off!!! I'm a very quiet person but it makes my blood boil to see a person who weighs as much as the horse ride it :arg! .I hope they find their forever homes
default_wub.png

You Tube has dozens and dozens of videos of big full grown people riding minis. I just don't understand why some people find it necessary to try and ride a tiny horse.
default_no.gif

People sometimes care more about making the sale then the horse.....or any animal for that matter. We have all seen it and it is just too sad.

Last auction we were at Fichers Cisco Kid was going thru the ring. After all his accomplishments, awards and winnings he ended up at little auction in wooster. And he sold for $50, How sad......He Had obvious stifle and arthritis issues.

I often feel that way about animals. We expect them to do something besides just be an incredible animal.

People are always asking "What do you do with your miniature horses??"

As is they HAVE to do something to make them special.

Making people smile is good enough for me!

TerriFarley2.jpg

I get that a lot where I live too, We are surrounded by very large training barns for hunter jumper and dressage horses. My neighbor just yesterday asked why I bothered to put my mini through colic surgery, and suggested it was not worth the money. :arg!

I am new to minis but have three very athletic and wonderful driving prospects ready for competing in 2010. I find them smarter and more willing to please and am sorry I did not find out about minis sooner!
default_thumbup.gif

I went to an auction here in Ga and bought the mini that was being ridden by a grown man and was also being picked up on his hind legs to show how tame he was! The abuse is sickening

done venting

Back