Horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My computer had a melt-down when I tried to look at the video, not sure I want to try again.

default_saludando.gif
that was amazing..but it stoped half way through

What a wonderful production, definitely worth watching! I have always been fascinated by anatomy and loved doing dissections in school, so this was right up my ally. I found the ease with which the tendons snapped incredible and shocking and loved it when they inflated the lungs. I remember doing that with a fetal pig and thought it was fascinating then and I am still just as intrigued! Very neat to see the lungs in the body cavity as well. I once had the opportunity to hold a pair of dehydrated horse lungs and was always amazed by the size. Also enjoyed the dynamic endoscope, that is the first time I've seen one that snaps on like that. I could go on and on, I loved it!

196562_1003157432706_1037944700_2013779_8810_n.jpg

Very neat! Loved watching and learning even more about the horse. Was very educational and wish it was longer and covered more about how the insides work.

Thank goodness all the graphic stuff dont bug me since I deer hunt and process my own meat. But because I do, I have found myself looking and moving parts of the deer just like they did with the horse and in many similar ways, they both are the same.

Thanks for sharing!

Latest posts

Back