Horse Disaster

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my Lord! How did you get down the steep slope into the ditch to get your horse? I bet your kids/wife/friends were having a fit after you told them this story! Bet you got an earful!! Next time please call for help. You beeeee careful and stay safe!

I slid down the ditch on my rear holding onto the rope. I went into the house and told Shirley what and how I was going to do it. Everyone is used to what I do. Shirley just said keep your phone handy so you can call me and I'll call 911. 😀 Star and I trust each other. I was able to lay by his feet to untangle the wire. I knew as long as I kept telling him He was OK in a calm voice he would let me work and stay still. And he did. I put the second rope around his neck and when I was back up A slight tug on the rope and asking him to come up, he climbed up the bank. I felt safe the entire time. Horses can be dangerous but no more so than people. In both cases you have to chose the ones that are less so.

Horses can be dangerous but no more so than people. In both cases you have to chose the ones that are less so.
These are very wise words to live by. I'm glad to see your family recognizes that YOU know what you can do, and respects and supports that.

Latest posts

Back