Horses of Painted Promise

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

^T-bird89^

Reaction score
well, since everyone seems to enjoy looking at pictures, i thought i'd introduce all our miniatures to everyone. We've down sized the herd quite a bit due to some recent adoptions. Most of our guys are long ears, because my mom just loves them to death. However, these are pictures of all our "keeper" mini horses. A couple were rescued. This is in the order of when we got them:

JASMINE- our very first & the one that started it all

LILY- the 6month old filly at jasmine's side when we bought her

MAGGIE- abused mini mule that inspired us to rescue (she is a sanctuary rescue, kids through rocks at her and her mother for 3 years from bus stop)

IMPATIENS- jasmine was bred before purchase

FOXY- mare that came through rescue because owners couldn't keep her...turned out to be jasmine's full sister

HOLLY- tiny filly mom bought in the bridle n bit for close to nothing

BELLA- sanctuary rescue- (owners stitched a gash on her eyelid by themselves w/out anesthetic)

and last but definitely not least

AUSTIN- my own mini, purchased by me! (you see him all the time because i'm so proud of him! i'm only 17...)

and one just for kicks

DILLON- our jack

sorry, so many...this is just a little bit of everyone i have to take care of! :lol: thanks for letting me share!

:saludando: Thanks for sharing, all the photos and horses are nice but I especially like the pic of Dillon, what a sweet looking jack
default_wub.png
:

Yvonne

Thanks for sharing your pictures :bgrin

Champ

I certainly enjoyed your family that you take care of. They all look good and must keep you a bit busy.

Thanks for sharing.

there all very cute.. especially the one you bought
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin

Thanks everybody! Do you really think that last picture is Equusite material? cool! (I took it). :bgrin

We have several more minis, but they are all donkeys...7 of them weren't pictured. :no: But since this is the minature horse forum, and not the minature donkey one, i didn't want to take up space. Unless you all want to see them....

Back