Horse Thief

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HorseMom

Reaction score
There has been numerous reports of a horse thief in VT, MA, and now NY. It's the same description given at all of the spots that he has tried to hit.

Man: 6ft tall, bald, about 300lbs

Truck: Always the same truck. White F350 with single smoke stack. Vermont plates.

Trailer: He's been stealing trailers as well, never has the same one. Plates vary.

I hope that they catch this man soon.

HOLY COW!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
Is he hitting homes while owners are away? Is he just random picking homes or is he watching places from the internet that has horses for sale? I would poop a kitten if I came home and found 1 or all my horses gone! What is this world coming to today!
default_no.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Heather where in NY are the reports?

I hope he doesn't find his way to Connecticut. My horses have been grazeing right along side the roadway for a week now. Day & Night as the barn is in the works.

HOLY COW!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
Is he hitting homes while owners are away? Is he just random picking homes or is he watching places from the internet that has horses for sale? I would poop a kitten if I came home and found 1 or all my horses gone! What is this world coming to today!
default_no.gif

He is hitting homes during the day. I don't think he's watching homes. He just shows up and tries to take the horses. He has had a few surprises when he's found the barn help at the farm. That is why I don't think he watches the homes before he comes to take the horses.

default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked
default_new_shocked.gif
OMG!!!!!!! I sure hope someone catches him red handed before he actually gets away with someone's horses!!!!! I'm glad I know how to shoot!!!!!
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
:GoGetUm
:GoGetUm He had better not come around here!

default_new_let_it_all_out.gif
IF HE COMES IN MAINE HE BTTER HOPE HE DONT STEP FOOT ON MY AND NOT EVEN IF ITS .00000000001 ACRES I WILL JUST ERRRRRRRRRR well im only 1 not much i ca do but AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
default_1857272.gif
:arg!
default_frusty.gif

Ok here is my only question WHY?

They are giving horses away

sounds like someone with to much time on his hands or an adrenalin junky

just my opinion

Ok here is my only question WHY?They are giving horses away

sounds like someone with to much time on his hands or an adrenalin junky

just my opinion

Totally agree, got to wonder what is up when he could make better out of his time getting free horses. Even nice purebreds are being given away all over the place. Crazy.

There is a pretty large thread on this on the Equinesite, bulletin board under Massachusetts if you are interested in reading all the places this guy has been seen. He is being sought by the Mass State Police.

Nancy, I couldn't find it there! What was the date it was posted, maybe that will help me narrow it down.

Thanks

Tammy

Okay, I had to go find it. Go to the Bulletin board and look under general discussion, archive June 10. It is the sixth post down from the top titled HORSE OWNERS MUST READ, HORSE THIEF.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back