Horse sold to Kelly Casper in 2006....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fieriq

Reaction score
Ok, I'm about at my wit's end. I'm trying anything I can think of to find out the name of a horse or anything about her.
default_wacko.png

I believe she was purchased by Kelly Casper(Norco, CA) in 2007. Kelly has had some life changes happen and all her paperwork in in a storage unit and not easy to get to. Kelly has been trying to help as much as she can but I thought I might try here.
default_wink.png

The horse I'm looking for info on is a Silver Dapple Mare probably about 4 or 5 years old. Kelly thinks that her registered name has "Dixie" in it. I've talked to both A & R registries and the only horses they show registered to Kelly are:

Cascade’s Velvet Star

Cowboy Cinderella

3 Ms Classy Lil Sassy

Any ideas or help you could offer would be hugely appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can she tell you who she purchased the mare from in 2007? Perhaps the papers were not transferred into her name, and you can find the mare under the name of the previous owner?

Can she tell you who she purchased the mare from in 2007? Perhaps the papers were not transferred into her name, and you can find the mare under the name of the previous owner?
Believe me, I'm trying to find that out too. Kelly just remembers it was a lady in Montana. Kelly said she will try to get into the storage unit this weekend so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Well, believe it or not, I got the previous owners name from the Hauling company. I spoke to the previous owner and called AMHR but no luck. They do have horses registered to the previous owner but the aren't allowed to give out the names.
default_wacko.png
I think I'm going to go crazy before this is all over!

If the horse is AMHR registered you can check on www.horsestudbook.com --do a search for that owner's name and the horses registered to that person will come up. Perhaps you will find the mare on there. The AMHR studbook is free, but you will have to register for an account & log in before you can do a horse or owner search.

Hey, if you talk to Kelly again, tell her that Frosty had a palomino pinto colt with blue eyes. He is just gorgeous.
default_aktion033.gif
Frosty is headed to France now.
default_laugh.png
She had purchased Frosty, but those life changes hit her and I ended up keeping Frosty until she foaled
default_rolleyes.gif
Does she still have any of her minis?

Barb

Back