Horse Shows in Holly Springs, Ms

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dandy

Reaction score
We will be having three miniature classes at our horse shows this year. We will have a halter class all ages size 38 and under, a driving class (any cart is allowed), and a hunter/jumping class. We are a saddle club that has 36 classes for all types of horses. We are not a sanctioned show. Several of our members own minis and we offer these classes for them to have a chance to show. The majority of us do not show sanctioned shows. Our jumping class will be using jumps from 18 to 28 inches high. This will not be a speed class nor will it be a jump off based on who jumps the highest. It will be judged on form and keeping the jumps up. We are a great club and offer wonderful year end awards. We show in a wonderful indodor arena with acres of riding area. Our judges are not miniature judges so their judging may not be what you are used to at sanctioned shows. We have a great time and would like to invite anyone who is nearby to come join us. We will be having 13 shows this year and our first show is Friday night, April 7th at 7:30 pm. If you would like more info please pm me or ask here. Hope to see some of you at our shows!
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
We showed wit our local ridding club this past fall and winter and it was alot of fun. The "big horse" people loved them for the most part. The horses were afraid of the little ones. We have been asked to present the colors with our buggies for the Midstate shows.

I thought that was an honor.

Shelley<><

I am hoping to come to some of your shows. I missed the Briarwood meeting. That was the weekend we were going to get some horses and we were out of pocket that Sunday. I look forward to coming and participating. Some of my students already do, with big horses, and I am looking forward to meeting you and everyone else. The students tell me it is a good group.

Stacye

Latest posts

Back