Horse Games??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misty'smom

Reaction score
Recently I saw an ad for a "Sims Horse Game" but I was busy and did not check it out. Since then I have been browsing for a good horse game to play on the iPad or Computer. I was looking through the App Store tonight but did not have any luck. Does anyone play a "horse game"?? Maybe there is no such game for adults, but I just thought I would ask you all
default_whistling.gif

I used to play a online 'game' called Howrse. Right now I'm kind of addicted to Farm Frenzy lol

Thanks Amy I will check it out! I guess no one else plays any "horse games"
default_sad.png

There are tons of horse games, actually. I'm actually working on a Miniature Horse one right now.
default_xreiter.gif
Well. I'm ASPIRING to work on it. I'm bogged down by other games right now. One day. :: sigh :: Right now I'm stuck working with unicorns and pegasi and anghas.
default_giveup.gif

What type of game do you want? There's everything from racing games to sport games to fantasy horse games... most of them are browser-based 2D (use your imagination) and have varying degrees of sophistication and production value. You've got super-produced games like Howrse (now owned by Ubisoft) to home-grown stuff with a handful of players. There are games that strive to be as realistic as possible and others that go all the way into their own unique fantasy.

There ARE some 3D and 3D-esque ones, both running in browser and download-and-install but your choices are more limited there. I know there are at least 3 browser-based 3-D horse games but I can't remember their names right now. The only good 3D standalone I ever ran across for the North American market was "Secret of the Magic Crystals".

I'm sure there are ones for Android and iOS but I'm not aware of any of them.
default_smile.png

Thanks Kristen, you need to get to work on that Miniature Horse game so I can get playing!!!!! LOL
default_yes.gif

I think I am going to register and check out Howrse. It looks like the type of game I am looking to play! Keep us posted on when and where we can play your game one day.
default_whistling.gif

Thanks Kristen, you need to get to work on that Miniature Horse game so I can get playing!!!!! LOL
default_yes.gif

I think I am going to register and check out Howrse. It looks like the type of game I am looking to play! Keep us posted on when and where we can play your game one day.
default_whistling.gif
I'll PM you when it goes closed alpha. I have a working prototype but it hasn't been touched in about a year. I don't forsee much mass appeal with a Miniature Horse breeding SIM, so I can only work on it when I have spare time but there is an partial working prototype. I don't have any budget for the horse sprites but hey, we have good imaginations, right? RIGHT.
default_frusty.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I played Howrse since the game started in 2007 but quit in 2012 after "1050 days" of days connected. I had 6 million "Equus/money" in my "bank account" on there but I quit because I'd rather be out with my real horses instead of virtual ones ;)

I have an iPad and I currently play...well, was playing, haven't for several weeks now, but it is called "My Horse". You can end up owning and taking care of several horses and working your way with different shows. If you get this game, see if you can invite me and we can help eachother, when I do play anyway...my profile name is AHorseDream.

Latest posts

Back