Hope and Flirt are on Equusite TODAY (Saturday)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Hi, Everyone --

Two of my girls, Hope and Flirt (Harrells Rowdys Reflection of Hope and Harrells Flirting With Perfection) are on Equusite today! If you have time, please take a look and vote. This is one of my favorite pictures of these girly girls.

http://www.equusite.com/

Thanks a lot,

Jill
kiss.gif

i think i was of the first to vote last night, all the horses still had fives. i saw them and gave your girls 10's right away!!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

:new_shocked: and OMG! i think you'll win horse of the month with that one!!!! maybe even horse of the year! it's only 10 a.m. (my time) and you already have a 9.53!!!!! yes a 9.53!!!! WOW!!!

(i just looked throught the other pics and the highest rated one is 9.68, so if everyone votes, maybe we'll make it!)

great job hope and flirt!!! :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
What a sweet picture! 2 well deserved 10's from me too!
default_wub.png
:

I voted too, and gave you two 10's. Come on gang we need one of our formum family

to win horse of the month, and lets go for horse of the year.

Vicky

Hi, Everyone --

Two of my girls, Hope and Flirt (Harrells Rowdys Reflection of Hope and Harrells Flirting With Perfection) are on Equusite today! If you have time, please take a look and vote. This is one of my favorite pictures of these girly girls.

http://www.equusite.com/

Thanks a lot,

Jill
kiss.gif
:bgrin You got 2 tens from me, lovely picture.
default_wub.png
:

Yvonne

I just voted in the nick of time. Good picture.

joyce

Awwwww...cute pic!
default_wub.png
:

I love the head on your mare!

Good luck!

Thanks, folks!!!

Hope & Flirt won for the day
default_yes.gif
:

H got the picture of them and really, it's gotten to the point now where I hand him the camera and let him go take the pictures. He gets REALLY good ones (and truly amazing ones if you use my photos as a point of comparison!).

Yesterday, I submitted a picture of DunIT and also one of Treasure, so maybe they will be on Equusite later! My luck, they will both be on the same day
default_rolleyes.gif
:

ALSO, I know most horse people are also dog people. It looks like Equuisite is going to be having dog pictures, similar to how they have the horse of the day pictures. That should be fun!

Latest posts

Back