Hoosier Spring Fling, Mark your Calender

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lori

Reaction score
Just wanted to give everyone the date for our 2nd AMHR show. It will be April 18th.

We are having it at the Hoosier Horse Park in Edinburgh, IN again. We had a great turnout last year for our first show and are looking forward to even a bigger one this year. The show ran a little late, but we learned a lot that first time out and are planning running a little smoother this year.

As soon as AMHR approves everything, we will post the class list and more information on our website. Please bookmark our clubs website (Indiana Miniature Equine Club) listed below and check back for class list and show info. Hopefully will have that available soon.

We will be using the large covered arena again. The barns are located right across from the arena.

Information available at:

www.indianaminiatureequinecl.homestead.com

We are pleased to have the following judges and steward at our show.

Judges: Marvin McCabe, Ernie Lambdin, Roger Daulton

Steward: Vivian Sparks

We really appreciated the support last year for our first show and look forward to seeing everyone in April!!!

Thanks Lori for the info. We will mark your show as one to attend. For your first show last year you guys did a great job!! We enjoyed ourselves very much. See you there! Kay and Sarah

That's pretty early for us frozen north folks, but we'll try. I'd love to attend. The problem is clipping without having heated barn that early in the year.

The BWMHC club used to have fun shows early in the year. One year it was so hot we didn't wear our show jackets. Next year we were wearing our DOWN jackets in the show ring!!!
default_wacko.png
default_new_shocked.gif

Only four months away
default_new_shocked.gif

I have no idea why they have this show so early, but we will be there....i just cannot believe only four months
default_new_shocked.gif
. This may be the only show where no one will be complaining about the heat
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
We didn't really WANT to have the show that early, but it was the ony time we can get the facility and not conflict with other AMHR shows in the surrounding states. The Horse Park is booked most weekends. We were kind of stuck with it. But it was ok last year. The arena is covered with sides that close if we need. It is difficult to get them washed and ready without the warm water. Lets hope for a mild spring! Lori

We took a few to this show last year and it was a lot of fun! It was a well run show, first time they have had I believe, last year. Its a great show to get your horses started and learn a bit and will give them some experience before the next one.

Its early so bring a winter blanket, but the stalls are nice and they should be just fine in the event it turns off cooler

Well be there too, probably with a few horses that need to be introduced to the show ring!

This was a nice show and we will definitely be there again this year.

Arlene

Arlene told me what a nice show this was last year when she showed our over gelding. This year Arlene will be showing our yearling over filly Filipowicz Jackies Rockem Sockem. Wishing everyone good luck and a successful show season.
default_smile.png

We intend to get there this year. Have heard good things about this show. Last year our son "had" to go to the prom. Don't know what's a matter with him. I think the girlfriend would just as soon come to the show. Go figure.

Latest posts

Back