Honest answer here, , , how often do you

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A nice strong wind does all of that for me
biggrin.gif
of course it re arranges everything in the barn as well
rolleyes.gif
I do however need to go on hornet nest patrol blasted bugs

OMG....Carolyn, I am most definitely IMPRESSED!
new_shocked.gif
Gosh...I find it hard just to keep up with the cobwebs (which I don't do very well!). That, along with trying to keep up with trimming hooves, stripping stalls when needed, body clipping, training foals, (and let's not even mention the housework
rolleyes.gif
)....I definitely don't have time to wash down stall walls every month.
rolleyes.gif

I DO pick out the stalls completely....2 or 3 times a day tho.
yes.gif
I don't want my horses laying in POOP!
no.gif
But the stall walls never get anything other than a broom to sweep away dust & cobwebs....and we've never had any germ induced illnesses here.

Wish I had a nice "state of the art" showbarn & hired help to keep my barn looking "spotless".....I just don't have the time OR energy. But I am very impressed with those of you who DO keep your barns that clean!
yes.gif

Add me to the UNtidy list...
laugh.gif
...I work part-time, keep grand-daughter on my days off and have to help with my aging mother...so I don`t have that kind of time.

But I do try to keep the cobwebs down...and usually use a broom, but the shop vac sounds very interesting..I have one but the hose is very short. Can you get extentions?

Otherwise, I try to keep stalls picked, but right now they are mostly stripped and everyone that I can get outside it out there. Its just too HOT to stay cooped up.

I do re-arrange everything each fall..to clear out space for my baled shavings, sorta like late season "nesting"...
wacko.gif

Back