Holy Cow!!! Patty's Congress Results---

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Pam

Reaction score
13-17 Classic High Point Youth!!!!!!! :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

She was 2nd in Youth Showmanship, 8th in Youth Jumper and 1st in Youth Hunter with Dr. Kitzman's mare Ford's Indian Sue; 2nd in Youth Halter Mare with Jaque Mason's Wall Street Rock E Doll E, and 3rd in Youth Country Pleasure Driving with MY gelding Michigan's Blue Cobalt.

These great ponies were loaned by wonderful people we've gotten to know down here in Area 5--people who have been impressed with Patty's show skills and work ethic. Patty has worked her tail off at Congress grooming and helping out, and I am just busting with pride. I can't wait to see her tomorrow!! Thank you Sharron and Wayne Hinkle for bringing her there, and Carin Ponder for bringing her home. And a BIG hug to Marcia Barth for keeping an eye on her--and letting her bunk with you!!

[SIZE=14pt]You go girl! Congratulations![/SIZE]

Lyn

Congratulations!! :aktion033: :aktion033: Thats awesome!! Would love to see pictures!
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations :aktion033: It is refreshing to hear this about a youth in todays world.

Congrats Patty! I saw you in Hunter and some other classes Saturday! Being lucky enough to only live a hour from the arena I got to go watch my fisrt ever congress I was there Tursday and Saturday the kids looked great and did wonderful!

Again Congrats Patty!

Wow well i am not surprised.. Patty just has "it"

Look forward to seeing both of you at Nationals -- and poor Patty be ready Raven is looking for some time with you
default_yes.gif
:

Congratualtions Patty!

What really always impresses me though is the family that we gain through the horses and ponies. The fact that you can send your child cross country with others and know they will be watched no matter what part of the show grounds they are on is a wonderful statement to the wonderful people in this industry.

I am taking a 12 yr old girl with me to Nationals. Her parents are letting her miss 2+ weeks of school so she can not only attend, but travel with us as well. Now being from Washington state that is 3 days going and 3 days coming back plus we get there Tuesday so the horses have a day or 2 to rest from the trip.

I feel we are all very blessed to be involved in such an industry as this.

Dr. Pam,

Patty was no trouble at all! Well, maybe except for the 4 bags of luggage! :new_shocked: I wish I had a picture of my face when I saw her dragging those bags down to the trailer AFTER I had thought I was done packing it!
default_wink.png
:

She kept Mike and I entertained on the way home as I think we had just about told all the stories we had on the way up to Congress. There's only so many stories you can tell in a 16 hour trip!

Yup, I love story time and Patty had a lot of stories to tell. I enjoyed exchanging them with her.

Dr. Pam, you've got a good kid there. She was polite, and friendly the entire time she wasn’t snoring. I heard she was smart, but I had no idea she would be so sharp. She hung in there with my “witty banter†and even put me in my place a couple of times. Sounds like she’s becoming really interested in a good variety of sports too. She gave me the impression that she was just an all-around well balanced girl who has an outlook on boys that would make any parent proud. If I ever have a teenage daughter, I hope she’s just like Patty.

Latest posts

Back