Hobby Lobby Coupons

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
You guys probably know this but if you go to Hobby Lobby website you can print out their 40% coupons every week. I didn't realize that you can print out as many as you want and when you get to the register, you can divide up your order and use a coupon each time. Not that I'm cheap, I prefer to use the word "frugal"--- ok I'm cheap, but last time I went, I had four coupons spilling out all over the counter from my purse and they did four separate orders for me. It was their idea too, not mine when they saw I had so many coupons. Cool huh?

And here's a heads up if you shop at Michael's .When they have stuff on sale, they do not enter it in their cash registers so you really have to be on top of it at the check out or they will not give you the sale price. This is happening to just about everyone I know of on my card forums.

This has been a public service announcement.

PEACE!

Thanks for the tip on the coupons.

JoAnn fabrics will also do separate sales so you can use more than one coupon per visit. Their coupons are online but if you sign up for their email flyers, the coupons are also included in those email flyers. I also signed up in the store for the ones that they mail out.

Only wish that JoAnn's and Hobby Lobby and Michael's were closer to me.

Lois

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I had a printer so I could print out coupons!

I love Hobby Lobby!

Thanks for the info
default_smile.png

You don't have to print them. You can pull up the link with the coupon on your cell phone and show it to them at the register when you check out. I do it all the time.
default_smile.png

I don't have a fancy cell phone either. I don't have text or anything.

But it's good info for people that do
default_smile.png

Not familiar with Hobby Lobby. In our area, Michaels only accepts one coupon per purchase; it's a real pain to buy each item, take it out to my truck, and then go back and get the next. ....hey, I ain't proud; If I drive all the way down there I figure it's my duty to save.

REO, I didn't have a printer for awhile and have no cell phone; JoAnns mails flyers with coupons; you have to shop there periodically or they stop mailing; and you have to take the flyer/barcode with your info and have them scan it or the mailers stop arriving. In my opinion their craft selection is mediocre, but fabric is ok.

I never get to JoAnn's. We already live far from town and it's on the other side. I go to Hobby Lobby. I rarely leave the house to go anywhere.

Latest posts

Back