Hi, I got a laptop in my hospital room :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:saludando: Nikki,

Hi, hope you are feeling better. I wish I was closer to you to help out. I know exactly what you are going threw with hubby. My hubby didn't miss really any time when I Had Faith. He took care of my son, the house and worked. My mom was still alive and did get to help some with my son. I wish there was something I could do to help. Even if you just need a ear, I'm Here....
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Please take care of your self and I'll keep praying
default_pray.gif
: for a speedy revovery for you..

MAGIC, THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADDRESS, THAT IS NICE, ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT ME TO MAIL? I MIGHT WHINE A LITTLE. :lol:

Nikki, please do write, and whine all you want! I think you are entitled! Everyone needs to "unload", and I won't mind.
default_smile.png

Glad to hear that you had company.
default_yes.gif
: I hope that your recovery continues as it has, or even quicker, so you can get home to your family!

In 2000 an 18 wheeler decided to be reckless and changed my life forever. I can understand where you are at. I spend most of my day at the computer. That man changed my life forever. Thank God I am blessed with a wonderful husband who has had to take over the house work and taking care of me. I can do precious little. A lot of people don't think about the strain on the caregiver. If you would like to, PM me with your phone no. and I would be glad to chat with you. I know where you are at. I've been there. Feel better and keep your spirits up. I know its hard but try.
default_wub.png
:

Hi Nikki...happy to hear your doing a bit better, even if it is just sitting up in bed, that is wonderful ! I sounds like you are quite a ways from home. Is there anyway you could transfer to another hospital or rehab facility closer to home (maybe not now...but down the road) When I worked at a nursing home I took care of alot of patients of all ages and situations...we were like the halfway house from hospital to home. Hopefully you can transfer soon...you'll feel so much better just to be closer to home. And trust me your husband, family & friends would drive days to see you if that is what it took. Again I wish I lived closer...even if it was to shovel poop
default_yes.gif
: to help out....I am an expert you know. You take care and remember all these little baby steps you are taking are going to get you home. Hugs to you, Teri

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry you are hurting. I will put you in my prayers for a speedy recovery!

My best friend is fosteringSteve Irwin, that new little rescue from CMHR. I will take some pics of him for you
default_smile.png

HI, I HAD A GREAT DAY. MY HUSBAND LEFT FOR HOME A BIT AGO, BUT I AM O.K.. I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD BE.
default_smile.png

MY DAD RODE WITH HIM SO THAT WAS ALSO NICE!

I AM WORN OUT SO GOING TO TAKE A NAP. I KNOW I HAVE SAID THIS BEFORE BUT THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE. THIS LAPTOP AND YOU ALL HAVE MADE THIS EASIER FOR ME TO COPE WITH.
default_yes.gif
: , NIKKI

It's so much easier when one doesn't feel alone.
default_smile.png
We are all pulling for you, and apparently there are several people here that know pretty much exactly what you are going through. I'm so glad that you got the laptop!

Another week is starting, which means you are another week closer to going HOME.
default_yes.gif
:

Been there done that.......that's why I down sized to minis.

Anyway hoping you a really speedy recovery
default_yes.gif
:
Did the almost the same thing 10 yrs. ago(talus right foot and knee)

thats also why I got into mini's. Loved the the big horses but I was

alway getting bucked off dropped you name it.

Get well and take care.

Wendy :saludando:

Hey Nikki...came on here tonight after working ina ditch all day :no: And I find no updates about how you are doing...hope all is OK?? I think about you all the time
default_smile.png
Teri

[SIZE=14pt]Hi Nikki, I'm just checking to see if there are any more updates. [/SIZE]

Continuing to say prayers for you. It was good to read you have had some improvement.

Latest posts

Back