HI FROM MINI LOVER

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluvwalkers

Reaction score
HI ALL, SHANNON WANTED ME TO SAY HELLO TO EVERYONE...HER LAPTOP HAS MALFUNCTIONED AND IS BEING FIXED. SHE IS NOT SURE HOW LONG SHE WILL BE WITHOUT IT. SHE IS USING HER OLDER ONE FOR NOW BUT SHE CAN'T DO ANYTHING BUT EMAIL WITH IT :no: . LETS ALL KEEP SHANNON AND HER LAPTOP IN OUR THOUGHTS...LOL... :lol: . NIKKI

:saludando: Not a good way to start the new year - Forum withdrawal
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Definitely forum withdrawal, :lol: poor girl...I feel so sorry for her I hope she is feeling much better really soon. :bgrin :bgrin I did manage to get a email from her this morning, but she also sadi she emailed me one about 1 hour before which I didnt receive, :no: hope it gets fixed soon. (((hugs))) Shannon
default_bye-sad.gif
: you'll be back soon. Corinne

[SIZE=12pt]Sending healing laptop thoughts your way :risa_suelos: [/SIZE]

I see Shannon hasnt been on yet---poor girl, I bet she is down in bed completely depressed, I know what its like when you get forum withdrawals--probably the only time I ever had a perfectly spotless house :bgrin sure managed to get alot done....I should try it more often :bgrin Ce

Oh Shannon....I am sure the home is sparkling a little more and the "Chocolate Chips" are being swept off the porch....

Hal is teaching you to be a "Prize" domino player
default_smile.png

Sawyer is teaching you some voice/singing chords
default_smile.png

Don't you miss us....

We miss you
default_smile.png
!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]Oh my gosh! Y'all are so sweet!!!
default_yes.gif
: I do have a pretty clean house now and all the stalls are done too... Now I can sit back and catch up on everything I've missed on the forum. I've missed you guys too.
default_yes.gif
: Someone had actually hacked into my computer but I caught it in time that I don't think much damage was done. That's scary to me.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Glad to be back! Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

woo hoo welcome back Shannon! :aktion033: :aktion033: hope your problems are minimal and easily resolved, and DON'T come back to bother you again...

Latest posts

Back