Hey Lisa, you back from your cruise?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
I think she is due home today isn't she?

Inquiring minds must know!!!
wink.gif

Aww! I feel loved! Thanks for remembering Marty! I got back yesterday. I was going to post in a couple days, when I got the pics on here. It was AMAZING! I had SO much fun. Me and Mike were among the youngest there, so it was a bit weird at times lol. We spent most of the time just with each other, except for a couple nights at dinner when we were in the dining hall. We saw glaciers and whales, dolphins, seals and lots of beautiful islands. The food was FANTASTIC and the service was impeccable. The crew really knows their stuff. They remembered what we liked for dinner and even our NAMES! I'll tell you more about it when I have the pics to show you as well, which will hopefully be soon. I have to wait for Mike to have time to burn them on a cd for me.

For all of those that were concerned with how the situation would go with me and Mike, I guess I should let you know lol. First of all, nothing happened whatsoever. He was a gentleman and a good friend. Also, I am happy to say, the cruise really helped me get over him. I discovered some things that I guess I was blind to when we were together. It took being around him 24 hours a day for an entire week to figure out that he really isn't someone I want to be in a relationship with. First of all he is WAY too moody for me and second of all he doesn't communicate at all, which bothered me before, but that I just realized how much on this trip. He is a great friend, all of the qualities I love about him I have discovered are friendship qualities, the rest of them, the relationship ones, he does have some of those, but I can get them from someone else who isn't moody and who does talk to me about important things
wacko.gif

I have also just started to talk to a guy who seems really nice. I'm not rushing into anything again, I learned my lesson, but we'll see what happens with him. I already know that he doesn't have a problem with a long term relationship and that we have a few things in common. He is the first guy (and I have talked to about a dozen guys on the computer since we broke up) who has gotten me excited about talking to him. I hope it goes well, but we'll see. If it doesn't, not a big deal, I don't need to be in a relationship right now.

Another bit of good news is, I don't know when I'll be starting, but it looks like I will be able to start school alot sooner than January!!!

Life seems to be going well right now, hopefully it keeps going well!

aktion033.gif
What a great cruise all around for you!!!

Great memories and a great way to learn that "what'shisname" (Mike) is NOT the one!

AND you start a whole new life with your education! Wow!
aktion033.gif

MA

Lisa, glad to hear things went so well in Alaska. Good for you!! Better to learn these things now than after you guys got married or had kids huh? LOL

Talk to you soon!

Stace

Great news! Sure sounds like you really "found yourself" out to sea!!!!!!
flirt.gif

Now, let's here more about the food!
eat.gif
eat.gif
eat.gif
eat.gif
eat.gif
eat.gif

Thanks everyone! OOHH!!! Okay, the food! LOL! I can't really do it justice with simply words. They had an amazing array of food in the buffet, so many different varieties. They had a breakfast, lunch, dinner, desert (open all morning and afternnon) plus a midnight buffet. The midnight buffet featured different ethnic food themes every night. There was a french, indian, german, mexican and others. One for every night. I am well known for drowning my food in gravy lol, but the mashed potatoes they served every night were the first ones ever that I didn't need gravy on. They were AMAZING! The dining hall food was great as well, but we didn't eat in there as much as in the Ledo restauraunt.

AlB- I was on the Ryndam of the Holland America Line.

Ahh, we went on the Sapphire Princess. My favorite town was Ketchican. Our favorite shore tour was the river raft trip in Skagway.

I did try to eat all the food they had but I just couldn't do it.

I'm ready to go again. One of our mini friends puts together cruises for generally mini folks and these are a lot of fun. Lots of people you already know. She has one going to the Carribean in Jan or Feb.

Hey AL!!!!!!

Get your friends to take a cruise ship up my mountain and I'll throw a big old southern barn party fer ya!!!!!
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif

Latest posts

Back