Hey Karla, Here she is!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

StarRidgeAcres

Hi Karla (and everybody else!)
default_aktion033.gif

By request here are some pictures of little Bella aka Erica's Cross Country Bella Mia. She's 10 months old now and hasn't grown a bit!

Bella at 3 weeks:

bella3weeks.jpg

Bella at 5 months (the day before I picked her up):

bella5months5.jpg

Bella about 2 weeks ago. In full winter jammies and not at all pleased with me making her stop grazing long enough to take a pic!:

dsc_0205.jpg

She's a total fluffball right now. I never really knew a "pocket pony" until I met Bella. She has NO use for horses, just people! We can't leave the back door unlatched or she will work it open and be in the kitchen before we even know what's happening! :DOH! She walks up stairs, over poles, she'll get in the car, she's going to Petsmart to have her picture taken with santa!
default_wub.png
She's a dog in a horses' clothing
default_yes.gif

Sadly, we're looking for a new home for this little girl.
default_no.gif
I didn't realize she's a silver buckskin but she is and I really needed a golden buckskin. I also never thought I'd end up with another filly, of our own breeding, that would be the same age and height class as Bella. It will be a hard decision, but I'm sure we'll find just the right home for her - maybe where she can be a therapy horse. She'd LOVE that!!

Oh that's too bad cause she is a little doll
default_wub.png

It wont' be long before you find her a new home. I mean, just look how cute she is!!

Good luck.

She's really cute and does look tiny. How tall is she right now?

Yeah she is pretty darn tiny isnt she? She sure is pretty though ..i forget, who is her sire?

Goodluck finding a filly to fill her shoes
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Marty,

I haven't measured her, but from seeing her next to horses whose measurements I know I'd say she's 25-26" at most. She's nothing but a smidge! And a total character! With her winter jammies she lookes like a tiny donkey!! She's got that silvery color, a DARK dorsal stripe and black around her eyes and lining her ears!! Too funny!

Oh Barnbum, how sweet of you to think of me lol
default_wub.png
I am all the way in Cali though unfortunately
default_sad.png
She is just darling
default_wub.png

default_wub.png
I am not into breeding.. She can come live with me anyday.. I wish I was closer. With the kids I would love to have such a sweetie. Maybe Santa willl be nice this year,
default_wacko.png
yeah, right. He has forgotten about me..
default_no.gif
She is so very pretty, woul dlove to make her a home here..
default_wink.png

I think that's exactly his name
default_smile.png
Maybe he's got a space between the B and the T? He's sire to my stallion, DunIT, and perlino mares Double and Sweetie (I *love* Bandito and Bandito babies!)

Leeana, Bandito is Erica's BTU son (and paternal brother to my Bacardi tho that wouldn't be his main claim to fame LOL!)

Oh yes i know who Bandito is ....she is just so darn tiny i didnt know if she was by another stallion or who lol.

Wait ..she is a BTU granddaughter ...i better stop drooling before my bank account suffers more LOL. Im not suprised she is such a sweetie with that BTU in her
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Starridge I live in Missouri!! Maybe Giddy needs a buddy? LOL

I was just telling my husband that when I have the money Giddy would love to have a friend!! He says NO we dont need another horse ( I just have Suman-big and Giddy -mini)

He is no fun!!

Did she happen to grow wings yet? Maybe we could give her directions and she could fly on over
default_biggrin.png
Melody would be thrilled that she wasn't another goat
default_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back