HES HERE HES HERE!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BM Miniatures

Reaction score
After 9 long weeks in Quarantine and travelling all the way from Minnesota USA he is finally safe and sound in my stables in lil ol New Zealand!!!!

Introducing the First American Classic Shetland Colt in New Zealand!!!...

Rhapsody's Fashion Sov-Reign!!!

P2040009.jpg

P2040059.jpg

P2040067.jpg

P2040055.jpg

Gorgeous......glad to hear the long quarantine and trip went well. If I may ask, what Minnesota farm did he come from?? He is really a nice looking horse, hope you are planning to show him

Gorgeous......glad to hear the long quarantine and trip went well. If I may ask, what Minnesota farm did he come from?? He is really a nice looking horse, hope you are planning to show him
He was bred by Linda and Shari of Rhapsody Shetlands, but he was born at Renee Bush's place of Claybury Miniatures, They were all amazing to deal with, and I recommened them to everyone!! Wonderful people and they have outstanding ponies!!

Yes we hope to show him at our national show end of March!

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course, I wondered if that horse came from Renee's place. You have a well bred and well trained horse. Renee is one of the best.....and wonderful to deal with. Congrats and enjoy!

WOW!!! You must be over the moon!

That is one handsome boy to start off the American Shetland line in New Zealand!

He is so good looking I don't even have an adjective to properly describe him. Magnificous maybe
default_laugh.png
. You have to be on cloud nine.

Back