He's dirty just out of the pasture.....but.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Technicolor Pony

Reaction score
I just wanted to show off how much he's filled out! Gonna try to get him a bath and a hair cut this week.... This is Hawk.... (Rougeau's Mystical Hawk).... He's a Raven of Birdhaven grandson.... got a lot of good bloodlines on both sides.... Oh yeah, and forgive the oversized halter.... his broke, and this one was handy....

Hawk1.jpg
Hawk2.jpg

Hawk3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Excuse me while I pick myself up off the floor
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

WOW! I love him!!! He is stunning! Like LittleRibbie said "Mine don't even look that good cleaned and clipped!" LOL
default_laugh.png

Thanks for all the compliments! We just love him! We couldn't really handle him much when we got him, but now he's practically a "pocket pony".... and is exceptionally well manner for a stallion....I'll try to post pictures when he's cleaned up....

Thanks for all the compliments! We just love him! We couldn't really handle him much when we got him, but now he's practically a "pocket pony".... and is exceptionally well manner for a stallion....I'll try to post pictures when he's cleaned up....
Please do...he looks great like that, so I can only imagine what he looks like cleaned up!

Latest posts

Back