Help me name my new weanling:)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onequarterfarm

Reaction score
Yesterday we got a new weanling show filly:) She needs a name! She is a very petite and sweet B & W pinto. Dad is Lazy Maples Doc and mom is Foxfire's Unforgettable. She will be Miss Kitty's ??????.

My creative juices just aren't flowing! We've been calling her Pricilla since we have an Elvis (miss kittys golden night) LOL

Thanks in advance!

Nikki

We need a pic! LOL! Congrats!

I know how exciting it is. My new yearling show colt is coming home in 5 more sleeps! Yes, I am acting and feeling like a 5 yr old waiting for Christmas morning
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

She is a 4/23/13 baby and more white than black...black tail and forelock...all white mane:) Name does not need to include sire or dam....

Miss Kitty's Unforgettable Miss, Miss Kitty's Misty Maple, Miss Kitty's Miss B Havin Lady, Miss Kitty's Unforgettable Lady, Miss Kitty's Sheza Awesome Showgirl, Miss Kitty's Unforgettable Princess

Miss Kittys Little Satnin

Elvis called Priscilla "Satnin" or "Little One", so a mix of both.

Or, Miss Kittys Fire Eyes, which was Priscilla's nickname for Elvis.

Pretty filly!!

Miss Kitty's Midnight Maples or Miss Kitty's Unforgettable Midnight

By the way she is really pretty!! She kind of reminds me of my Misty!!

Here she is today playing, in all her long, dirty-haired, tail rubbed out, pot bellied glory:) LOL I think she's a little diamond in the rough, so to speak:) Can't wait to see what she looks like this spring! My gelding is not so happy about her...she tries to nurse off him and he tries to bite and mount her, so it's seperation for them until she is big enough to teach him a lesson:)

Latest posts

Back